The top 10 heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score

Now, which heroes do you like mostly from ALL RACES ?Which heroes always make you win?Make your top 10 HERE!

Here is mine:

1.Paladin
He has contributed to so many games made by me-he has saved so many team asses for me,even when I'm defeated the Paladin wanders and heals.Many times when I am defeated by my undead friend-god of undeads,I always heal the other teams' heroes and kill his lvl 10 DK with holy light(when he doesn't expect me and has a little hp,running away).Everybody with who I play wants me to have it for his great contribution in everything.

2.Mountain King.Everybody fears from me using MK.Whenever sb wants to escape I use the storm bolt and it hits again the running-away hero.Nobody escapes...

3.Archmage.He has caused so many deaths to necromancers,using blizzard.His elementals made me win and kill his wyrms,using blizzard again.His contribution is great and always will be .

4.Priestess of the Moon:She has helped me so much with Starfall.Once my main base was owned and i stuck into buildings in the corner of a map with mine.I was attacked ny 4-5 catapults and other units because my entrance was blocked with anc protectors.
And 1/2 died from strafall and the protectors(including all catapults) before I was defeated.

5.Demon Hunter:HIs great efficiency vs ne\orc has also helped me.
His mana burn broke all the magics of BM(orc) and I won't forget his contribution.

6.Death Knight:I have done amazing battles vs human,the animate dead has hepled me a lot,and his death coil saves my wyrms all the time.

7.Blood Mage:Great efficiency but I haven't got one victory when he is my 1st hero. :(Phoenix is a great magic,though

8.Blademaster:Hepled my with his illusions.And the bladestorm ruined my oppoent's attack.I attacked him before he attacked ME.

9.Keeper of the Grove:I have rushed with him,thanks to his treants.There's no other hero that can heal as best as he do when you are in a team game-tranquanity.

10.Warden:Her magics are great but she is not of such use for me.

The Tauren Chieftain,Lich,Dread Lord,Far Seer,the orc tft hero,the undead tft hero are not in the list so I don't like them.

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
:loopy Pretty colors!

1. Warden - Capable of leveling an army in a mere 10 seconds flat, this graceful symbol of justice is more trouble to enemies then shes worth...

2. Mountain King - The Titan of Terror, the Uber hero, the master of destruction, the Mountain King. With storm bolt and bash, no hero will retreat and live to tell the tale, avatar reduces buildings to mulch, and his clap punishes all who dare to surround him.

3. Shadowhunter - The laidback master of the voodoo, this hero turns people into critters.... and lays down ferocious wards. He seems weak at first glance, but his healing capabilities, and ultimate more then make up for it.

4. Keeper of the Grove - "Lo and behold King Arthur! A Keeper of the Grove is entangling our peasents!", Entagle has its uses, making the KotG one of the best harassers in the game. Using the formiddable power of trees he summons up an early army to assault you.

5. Bloodmage - "Burning... to revenge", the Bloodmage when combined with the MK is a dangerous combo, MK, Spellbreakers, and Bloodmage. Banish the opposing heroes! Flame Strike when the Mountain King is in avatar mode! And watch the chaotic spread commence!!

6. Pitlord - By no means should this character be a strength character, way to hard to keep alive, this heros ultimate summons a demon from the depths of hell, destroying the target and bringing forth the demon to wreak mass destruction.

7. Beastmaster - "King of the Cheese", this hero has been used by many to cheese thier way to the top of the ladder, the Beastmaster combines summons with.... well, summons! The uber summoner, one can win the game with a small army and a beastmaster. With that crazy bear blinking and bashing, the spirit hawk doing 50+ damage, and a quillboar that can cast bloodlust on itself.

8. Dreadlord - The wielder of the Vampiric aura, quite possibly the strongest and most useful arua in the game, even if it is put on the weakest of the strength hero. This hero is great for interrupting spells, and doing mass damage.

9. Priestess of the Moon - Another aura wielder, the trueshot aura is worth more then people percieve it to be, beefing up all ranged units, and thats alotta unit types! Very versatile, the priestess is one of the deadliest heroes when her ultimate has been reached.

10. Crypt Lord - Though the slowest hero in the game, this hero sets the standards for any tank, combined with a bonus armor and damage return skill, as well as the ability to summon units, and stun a whole army, this hero is one of the best out there. Taking damage while the locusts return it, hes a deadly force to be reckoned with.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Let me start.

1. The deathknight. many a time when creeping or harassing are my ghouls or fiends hurt. coil is just the most powerful weapon in the game. nuking out enemy heros dealing 300 instant damage is to hard to pass up for any hero. his aura bring great regeneration to all units even mechanical units. he has great speed, for sniping and his ultiamte is the cheap 6 invincible units. the Deathknight is the greatest hero.

2. Dreadlord. Second onlt to that of the dreadlord, he brings in the vamp aura that contributes greatly to an army at level 3. sleep is a great spell to inturupt, and many a time for fleeing heros or units you just don't want to face going into a battle. carrion swarm which is strong as the levels progress, deals great splash to those annoying archers and casters which they think are safe. Infernal is the best summon in the game coming in with a quick stun and being immune with permanent immolation. Dreadlord makes second on the top 10.

3.Cryptlord. Amazing and only tank for the undead. no ne can match his amazing armor and his attack and hp are through the roof. impale is a mass stunner in a nice line, taking out several archer/casters or fleeing units and heros. not the most powerful, but definately not to be shunned. spiked carapace gives it a nice armor bonus and up to 35% returned damage to enemy attackers. by choosing a different path, one might invest points in beetles, which by level 3 can hold there own for little to no magic. they can burrow and make invaluable scouts. Locust swarm is a great healing spell that can do damage to everything around the crypt lord.

4.Blademaster. This Orc hero is a new personal favorite of mine, even though it is not undead. many belive it's strength relys on mirror image, but when you combine the damage bonus you get attacking through mirror image (100 damage) combined with critical strike that can add up to 4 times normal damage. mirror image is just a bonus. Bladestorm by itself is undearated, as it can take out groups of cramped or lined towers, miners, poorly microed units, and weak heros.

5. BeastMaster. Another hero that has great strength and mana to add to that, he summons very imbalanced units making him your own little army including an invisible hawk and stampeding lizards

6. Lich. A great caster, personaly i don't use as much, but when i use it it has added support i would get from no other hero. Frost nova is the best AOE dealing nice frost damage to a good deal of units. frost armor is the elast used spell to this day, and dark ritual at higher levels gives the lich great mana from simple summonables. D&D is the best building killer, dealin 4% of the HP persecond.

7.Farseer. Spirit wolves are probably the most annoying summonables next to WE. at level 3 they are invincible with critical strike. how can you pass up the chance to sneak in and kill the enemy units peasents. you can clear out mines with the 2 of em'. Chain lightning rips up tier 1 and most air units. nice bounce and damage. darsight just blows. Earthquake is also a good ultimate. geared more towards buildings and units unlike the lich.

8.Demon Hunter. the ever popular Demon hunter, with immolation that takes out tier 1 units, evasion to give it a 30% chance to live longer, and mana burn on that hero that gets in ur way. meta is just to good to pass up. his speed range, immolation, and chaos damage when morphed give the DH the spot on the top 10 for me.

9. Dark ranger. Combind with the pitlord is probably the least used hero in the game. But I can't seem to pass up silence. even heros get 12 seconds off of silence(24 for units). Dark arrow is low mana (a mere 6 mana for dark arrow, frost arrow is 7 mana for Naga sea witch and 8 mana for fire arrows from POTM)for +20 damage and a summon of skeletons at up to 350hp. Charm with enough statues and mana potions can be the cheesiest hero skill in the game.
Charms cooldown is 48 seconds. Pitlords dark ritual is 120, deathknights raise dead is 180, POTM starfall is 180

10. Reserved for another hero

M

Mrculex99

Wow I disagree on many of the ones above. My list generally has either auras or attack spells has the priority. That is what I expect my heroes to do, attack, or aid my army in attacking. My list:

1 Warden. Versatile is her middle name. Fan of Knives is great at low levels, and I use shadow strike to murder heroes. A level 3 blink with a level 3 shadow strike lets me blink into your base, murder, and leave. Vengence is awesome.

2 Paladin. Don't upgrade his heal all the way, max out his aura. Throw in a couple priests and your troops won't die.

3 Far seer. Another hero that is good for any situation. Can hurt with spells, and scout. Earthquake kinda doesnt work that well.

4. Dreadlord. I saw a build of this guy, and ALL upgraded ghouls. Vamp Aura is the best aura in the game. Inferno is fun too.

5. Priestess of the Moon. Again, auras are key. The owl helps, but I never leveled it past level 1. The fire arrows arent that big of a deal. Starfall is the best spell in the game by far.

6. Beastmaster. I call him an army in a can. Don't make the newbie mistake, his hawks should come right after you get out a level 1 bear.

7. Vodoo orc guy. I can't remember his full name :) His spells are good for any situation. Chain healing is usefull, his wards are usefull too. I cant think of a time I wouldnt want him.

8. Death Knight. I find I don't use him that much, but I do see he has great potential. I just find the movement aura not be as good as the other auras in the game. So I get to point A to B faster, it doesnt help in attacking. The sacrifice doesnt usually come into play that much. Raise dead is cool.

9. Archmage. Screw Blizzard, the spell, not the company :) The water elemental is a beast, and the very mystical humans always need mana.

10. Dark Ranger. With the orcs, she's really really good. You need an anti caster, and silence will do it. Black arrow is probably the best of the arrow attacks. Life drain is pretty solid, and Charming the biggest guy the enemy throws at you is just too damn funny.

Honorable Mention. The blood mage is good too with humans. The paladin/blood/archmage combo is very solid.

The bitch list: Heroes I hate.
1. Blademaster. I HATE this guy. A peon can scout just as well. Mirror image is a newbie tactic and not worth my time. Crit strike isnt all that great, bash is better.
2. Demon Hunter. Mana burn I can see being usefull vs heroes, but Immolation only works against the weakest of the weak.
3. Mountain King. This guy is bland IMO. His mana regen is pretty crappy if you've noticed. Clap never gets its full potential in a real battle.
4. Lich. The weakest spell caster. Yea frost nova is an attack spell, but there are better ones in the game. Frost armor works, but the auto cast doesnt work the best it should. 3 siege weapons are faster then death and decay, so why bother.

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Originally posted by Mrculex99
3. Mountain King. This guy is bland IMO. His mana regen is pretty crappy if you've noticed. Clap never gets its full potential in a real battle.
Ok buddy, you need to be slapped. Though bland (I agree, he needs a few changes) he is the strongest hero out there, as for thunder clap never using its real potential, look at my replay, near the end I own about 10 ghouls with it.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
*slaps Mrculex99*The MK is one of the best heroes!Sometimes even he is more useful than the paladin.So don't say that he is is not good.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
MK IS better than the Pally..But, you know...Pally paired with lotsa knights, couple priests with heal, sorc with slow..It's brutal..Fully upgraded Knight+Aura they're racking in 50% d/r? I think..Near there atleast.

But my list, to five.

1. Archmage- My favorite hero..His brilliance aura is nice for heroes..His Blizzard is my favorite skill of all skills..And Mass teleport has a slow cool down..So you know..You can tele around the map easily for fun..o_O

2. Bloodmage- A nice hero killing caster..Paired with Archmage i've always done well.. There magics combined can really tear up enemy masses. =D

3. Mountain King- Because he is proof that even short people with cool beards and sexy viking hats can rip up units. His bolt is brutal on heros, especially when paired with banish+flamestorm combo. Besides that Avatar is coooooo'.

4. Naga Sea Witch- I'm the only one that's put this..I'm retarded =D. BUT! Naga Sea Witches skills are very nice. Forked lightning does nice damage, very good for 1v1. The Mana shield is good for keep NSW alive longer, when she lasts fairly good in the back lines. Her lil slow arrow is kind of gay..But hey it helps. To top that her long range damage is VERY high.

5. Lich- He has a wicked voice. Everytime i use him i scoot my chair back an extra bit..I'm just very horrified. His Frost Nova is extremely nice when paired with another strong spell to hero nuke.. Frost Armor has saved me, many times. D&D is good for bases and Culex..Well..
1. Lich can cast and run
2. Siege weapons tend to be expensive while D&D costs mana when can be gotten back via mana potion which in the long run, much cheaper.
3. Siege weapons can be prevented, D&D is there until the spell is over.
4. Mr. Lich highly dislikes you. =P

The Bitch List
1. Mrculex99- Don't diss heroes just because you -can't- use them effectively

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
1. DreadLord: His summon owns and so does vamp aura
2.Paladian: He is an awsome low level hero
3.MK: just so damn strong
4.Demon Hunter: Fast and mana Burn
5. Mage: Love all his shit

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
1. Death Knight
2. Lich
3. Mountain King
4. Demon Hunter
5. Warden
6. Far Seer
7. Dark Ranger
8. Beast Master
9. TC
10. AM

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Serial Thriller
MK IS better than the Pally..But, you know...Pally paired with lotsa knights, couple priests with heal, sorc with slow..It's brutal..Fully upgraded Knight+Aura they're racking in 50% d/r? I think..Near there atleast.

But my list, to five.

1. Archmage- My favorite hero..His brilliance aura is nice for heroes..His Blizzard is my favorite skill of all skills..And Mass teleport has a slow cool down..So you know..You can tele around the map easily for fun..o_O

2. Bloodmage- A nice hero killing caster..Paired with Archmage i've always done well.. There magics combined can really tear up enemy masses. =D

3. Mountain King- Because he is proof that even short people with cool beards and sexy viking hats can rip up units. His bolt is brutal on heros, especially when paired with banish+flamestorm combo. Besides that Avatar is coooooo'.

4. Naga Sea Witch- I'm the only one that's put this..I'm retarded =D. BUT! Naga Sea Witches skills are very nice. Forked lightning does nice damage, very good for 1v1. The Mana shield is good for keep NSW alive longer, when she lasts fairly good in the back lines. Her lil slow arrow is kind of gay..But hey it helps. To top that her long range damage is VERY high.

5. Lich- He has a wicked voice. Everytime i use him i scoot my chair back an extra bit..I'm just very horrified. His Frost Nova is extremely nice when paired with another strong spell to hero nuke.. Frost Armor has saved me, many times. D&D is good for bases and Culex..Well..
1. Lich can cast and run
2. Siege weapons tend to be expensive while D&D costs mana when can be gotten back via mana potion which in the long run, much cheaper.
3. Siege weapons can be prevented, D&D is there until the spell is over.
4. Mr. Lich highly dislikes you. =P

The Bitch List
1. Mrculex99- Don't diss heroes just because you -can't- use them effectively

WOw.I like who you put in the bitch list.;)

S

Sephiroth X

1. Demon Hunter is best of all Ive seen him take on entire armies at lvl 10 with ok items

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Please don't bump old posts. This is almost 3 months old!

Status
Not open for further replies.