The top 10 greatest posters on battleforums

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Black~Enthusiasm said:
vegetaclam ?
It is understandable that you wouldn't know who he is; he rarely posts outside of The Asylum. VegetaClam makes posts that are pretty goddamn funny; you should indulge yourself in some of them:

http://www.battleforums.com/search.php?searchid=11310

EdiT: Some of the classics:

http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?t=71791

http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?t=74439

http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?t=68712

http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?t=64665

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Black~Enthusiasm said:
I know he played a great role in these boards, either my founding them, or just being all around popular, but what, precisely, made him so popular ?
He basicly knew how to be funny. Really funny. Even I did not read much of him, only around a month, but it was enough.
phreakerhaxxor said:
dont give me shit about the old days...ive seen the old days, all they did was play favorites. pretty sad really.
...You joing in March 2003, you know nothing about the old days.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
True. Those that were around to appreciate the old days.....

(In no order)

SkuZZy - Those who were here in mid/late-2002 to early-2003 will know why. Posting-wise, few can top the humour and maturity in his old posts. True, he bashed us, but those who do know KNOW that he should be on here.

Pan - It's not possible to miss out Pan on any list. Hate him or what, Pan is easily one of the best ones throughout the life of BF. I must thank him for the wonderful hatred he showed towards me once.

CelestialBeaver - I challenge someone to top this guy in sarcasm, full stop. It's not possible, IMO.

Spike~ - I think everyone who was an oldie should know the full reason why. I once thought AS lived upon Spike~.

Guru - Battle Staff related.

coRtALoS - He sucks donkey balls, but knows what he is talking about. Pretty much the life and blood of BF. :)

Crookedfoot - Battle Staff related.

Galatia - Insanity and maturity bundled into one wonderful character of peace.

TrongaMonga - As above.

Sicloan - Just about the most helpful person I have ever met.

Don't get me wrong. Almost everyone fits onto this list.

Now, for the ones I am surprised at.....

Alura - Posting a lot does not equate one of the top 10, and neither does his exit.

c9 - ... Why?

RyanXWing - I have nothing against you, but..... Inactivity doesn't equate to top 10 either. :|*

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
c9's flames sucked. They were alwyas full fledged paragraphs. Any flame that takes more than a few lines is like writing I suck at flaming over and over.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
C9 also likes Opeth... and nothing wrong with some storyline chops.

Lig a guing gligga gigga googa gwey oh go

_Ace

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Entos said:
my favourite posters, based on their posts and personality rather than post count and moderator status would be:

- Starfish
- TheAce
- coolmission
- oneyedMan
- coRt
- Alura
- Dragnskull
- khull
- korritke
- beer slut
<3!!! :)
And btw, tweak actually was a mod in d2 hacking section i recall... but dont assume it, my memory is a bitch specially about things that happened 100 hangovers ago :(

Vote meh! :)
And if I have to omgnominate...
- Vizzle
- Khullio
- oneyedMan
- CROT!!!1111!!112 (he ****ed my RPG plans up, but I still <3 him)
- Koriteekeke (as someone said on a .wav)
- Beer Skank
- TweaK's dog (yeah, he makes his dog post for him... and actually his dog is more intelligent, but we don't want to discuss about that do we?)
- Kuzmich (his motherland shit makes me crack my ass all the way)
- Starfish was a great D2 penisman, but he's busy watching AvP over and over :eek:
- Me? :)

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im not going to post my own 1-10 list but i would name this 1 person the #1 greatest poster if i knew his name.. maybe a mod or someone can help me-
before the forums reset there was this thread about a new SC2 game and at the bottom of the post it said something like " this fake product has been brought to you by a nonexistence company" and was put in a blue color that was almost camo against the grey background of the forums.. does any one remember this? if so plz find it and post a link to it..
that thread had everybody except for like 3 people fooled...
i thought it was kinda funny..
whoever he was gets my number 1 spot

Zmoney

Reaction score
The Amazing thing about VegetaClam is the ammountof threads he had about sex. He just kep them comming every couple days for over a year. The next most amazing thing was that each one mad me chuckle and gathered about 20-30 resoponses. This Guy is my bid for greatest poster of all time, also conidering he was very very nice to everyone.

Its been a while now though, this guy is due for another new thread.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
my fave vegetaclam thread was, as ive seen in other threads, is the one where he talks about pussies and says he hides stuff in them, like rubbers, his tv, and other weird shit.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Without a doubt VC goes down in BF history.

Lig a guing gligga gigga googa gwey oh go

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
c9 was a great flamer BECAUSE they were long and well thought out. I enjoyed every line of it because I felt they were truly stimulating. Remember that little Asylum Challenge? Yeah...that was the only part I really enjoyed, the others were no compitiion =/

And LuckyCharms IS Silent-Stalker or whatever his name is. I'm not going to tie in who those 2 are in terms of people that we know, but thar ya go ;)

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Kao said:
Replay? Mwahahaha.....And are you sure it was me? Because I only BS if someone BS's me ;)
When I said backstabbed, I meant retired from SC :scary

korn said:
im not going to post my own 1-10 list but i would name this 1 person the #1 greatest poster if i knew his name.. maybe a mod or someone can help me-
before the forums reset there was this thread about a new SC2 game and at the bottom of the post it said something like " this fake product has been brought to you by a nonexistence company" and was put in a blue color that was almost camo against the grey background of the forums.. does any one remember this? if so plz find it and post a link to it..
that thread had everybody except for like 3 people fooled...
i thought it was kinda funny..
whoever he was gets my number 1 spot
http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?t=57516
I noticed the blue text but I posted it too late.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
Why was Alura banned??I am waay out of the loop

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
omfg that thread is still funny to me..
i fell for it to...

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Meh, when I read a whole screen of flames, and a picture of a knife or something, it kind of takes the fun out of it. You're telling the person to kill himself, or something related to death. A flame is meant to be funny to the people that view it, and I, one of the viewers, didn't find it funny. But that's just me....

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
I think TheSummit deserves this

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i dont remember TheSummit very much..
just a vague memory