The Showtime is back

Ferd

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by foolz
No, AxL you're wrong, in america minimum wage is $5.25 an hour...
Depends on where you live, in California, minimum wage is $6.75. I wont work for less then $10, and only if I need a job while Im lookin for somethin better. Most Ive been paid so far is $25 per hour doing construction work. Hard work, long days... but its a lot of fun seeing a building start to finish.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Yeah my dad gets 35$ an hour for his construction work

BH_Naft

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
minimum wage is now 7.25 in california....but it is different throughout the states. i think the federal minimum(like no one anywhere in the us can earn less than that) might be $5.25.

yeah, slice is still around, but he hasnt been in the asylum in a few days....really odd. he must be upset that AxL got the judicator position.

Radium

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Let's all talk about our dad's salaries shall we? I get paid 20$ an hour for landscaping

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Will you all **** off if this isnt about me, I dont give a flying **** in my welcoming thread back about wages and shit, and AxL what are you a ****in professor or something, stop studying my post like a ****in dork and come up with something better.

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Originally posted by TrailerTrashShane
Will you all **** off if this isnt about me, I dont give a flying **** in my welcoming thread back about wages and shit, and AxL what are you a ****in professor or something, stop studying my post like a ****in dork and come up with something better.
Studying where the hell did that come from?

I read your posts and instead of posting a response for each of your posts I put it into one post.

Hypocrite.

¥ôÜ §úçK

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
i hate you a lot but im still glad to see u back the asylem is a sack of shit without ur manson bashing threads :rolleyes:

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by BH_Naft
so angry....
I'm guessing he just needs a hug.

Living in a trailor all your life...you could become deprived. Especially when your whole family's trailor trash.

OH LOLIEZ...BURNNNNNNNN *hears shane sizzle*

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Ya shane i took a short vacation and during my trip i have seemed to have missed ur short stay. Ur a sad creature but ive seen worse O and dude with the faggish Marylin Manson Pic ur a fag Manson sux! Go Van Hagar!
Manson u keep ur mouth on ur dick just like ur idol u moron.

Zmoney

Reaction score
hell dude u wana diss simple i liked them when i made this name. u candiss my name all u want ill just keep on smiling(hence the happy sun)
So yall no i ont even own there cd anymore ilet the girl nextdoor borrow it for good

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OMG SIMPLE PLAN SUCKS ****IN BALLS.... I was unfortantly was at the Warped Tour this year in Vancouver cause I wanted to meet this internet star on pot tv named La Sparka ended up bein on one of the episodes www.lasparka.com warped tour episode, but when Simple Plan was on, me and my buds simpley walked as far as we could away from that crap to go smoke doobies and eat, I came back and unfortantly their set wasnt over I seriously wish I had a 9mm to blow my ****in brains out. If I was in the mosh pit which I wouldnt go into cause it was all dork dirt balls losers that like that fake punk rock shit such as Simple Plan, Blink 18IdontGiveA****, Gob and who ever. Seriously I cant respect dorks like you. Those are the kids usally that get made fun of at school, even though they are in a pack, but still, they are ****in ridiculous.

Zmoney

Reaction score
heh
trailertrash
u smoke tomuch bec ur prediction is so damn far off first off all im so not punk its funny just so happend i had a faggish atraction to the music my girlsfriend was listening to for a period of time.
And all my friends in school are into rap an rock(linkin park)
so i dont know where ur trailor parks ass is comin from on this subject
mabey u should smoke some more
fry some more cells so u can be more confused and have intresting convos wth other trash like yourself.
Shessh trailor trash the joke of america
The kind no one take seriously walk around wasted all the time
and are 100 lbs overweight
u can talk online where ur big but once u sign off ur lonley and back to working at ur crap job rdy to do nuthin the rest of ur sry life
so dont try to put me down when i stll have a future u waste of time

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Oh So your a ****in American that likes the Canadian worst mistake Simple Plan, people in Vancouver BC, WEED TOWN of The World dont like that kinda music around here, except for the ******s that get beat on. Everyone I know can not stand Linkin Park. Only chicks I hear listening to this music is 13-15 year old girls. Im a 185lbs pretty damn fit, sure glad I anit from New York Ill tell ya what. Let me guess your like what 12, shit kid get off my ass. Im 18, I have taste, and Simple Plan is not something that I have a taste too.