The Quest for Level 99

L

Laharl

And there's no real benefit, to it. You MIGHT find a few drops but those are usually snatched by other people. It gets slow and tedious. No fun and you get skill points you won't really use. That and a few hp from vitality.

L

Laharl

In 09 the super user had six level 99's with gear you guys could only dream of. No mf, all butt kicking.

Now it's too hard and too pointless.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
I used to baal with Jolly-Hippo, Katima and xep_bunny (I have xep's level 99 ear from the night she got it and we had play duels) those 3 were 98 when I baaled with them (daily). It was pretty fun, I baaled with the lightwarriors (one of the, if not best baaling channels on east ladder) for the first half of the summer or so.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score

skullcaptain

Member!
Reaction score
Well, i didn't play bnet at all, i played on sp, and that's why baaling is much easier. (can do it fast without realm down messages)

Epic High

Member!
Reaction score
My characters were pretty godly on my account that got banned. I gave the ones that didn't to Jim Morrison, if im not mistaken

SmileZ

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.chronic7.com
Yeah i agree that trying to hit lvl 99 is pretty stupid. And i know Loh very well i used to play classic diablo with the leader of Loh before he went to Lod , Bibs is his name and yes he is a dueling machine.

skullcaptain

Member!
Reaction score
Looks like everyone is against lv99.... Well, i came across some d2 sp players who really make it to lv 99, mostly blizzballer sorcs..

Reaction score
hey i unno how 2make cool litlle box thingys or n ething but i have a level 79 sorc her name is MFingHo and my acount name hing is forchristninja

level 80 now lol

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
I had a lvl98 Barb, then I uninstalled LoD to make room for other games and art programs, go figure.

Took way too long to get him to 98 and I didn't fell like wasting another month or so of getting scraps of Exp to get one more level. Hell, anything above 70 in single player is overkill, you own too easy.

Back to StarCraft with me!