The one genre you HATE

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
I listen to a lot of different kind of music, and I can enjoy almost anything I listen to...except country. I can even survive some of the more emo crap, but country music just chafes me.

Anybody else out there have that one particular style of music that just makes you want to bang your head repeatedly into a brick wall until you can no longer hear it above the ringing in your ears?

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
Emo, simply because it ruined a generation of rock listeners who think that the guitar solos in MCR songs are "awesome".

I'm not a huge country fan, though I do like southern rock which is a close offshoot. I also don't mind occasional bluegrass.

If I had to say a style that I absolutely hate listening to, it'd either be mainstream rap or electronica music with a ton of beats (i.e. techno).

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
I don't like bluegrass, emo, and radio country.
old country is okay. Johnny Cash is the ****, I also enjoy Patsy Cline.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
If I had to say a style that I absolutely hate listening to, it'd either be mainstream rap or electronica music with a ton of beats (i.e. techno).
pretty much what I was gonna say.

I'd say screaming music too, but that is pointless, because it isn't music in the first place.

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
Anything that contains screaming or roaring. Country/Western/Bluegrass is pretty bad too.

Other then that I listen to pretty much everything.

N[U]TS

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Opera

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
oh yeah and metal.
I ****ing HATE metal.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
any song with the lryics *boots with the fur* and all song related and sounds like it.

aka main stream rap...hell I can't even go to dance clubs anymore becuz of the complete garbage they play...

EVER TRY TO GRIND ON A GIRL WITH LO L LOLLI POP BLASTING!!!!

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i actually dont hate anytype of music except. extremely hard grindcore. everything else with exception of some emo songs is ok.

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
metal is awesome. screaming just kinda fits into all the hardcore griding that goes on in that genre seriously your just too pussy to listen to it.

the one genre i hate?

mainstream music. actually its not a genre because if it was a genre it would be a part of music mainsteam "music" cough is actually a bunch of sounds glued together and dumped into a cd

i cant udnerstand why ppl would hate opera. listen to nessun dorma by pavarotti.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Contrary to popular belief being unable to sing does not make you hardcore.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
Hardcore punk pwns metal.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I second new country.
You hate Nashville country, not new country. There is plenty of **** out now just as good as old ****, it just doesn't come out of Nashville and isn't in the mainstream.

As for **** I can't stand, pretty much anything a 16 year old girl would listen to.