The Lord of Arreat

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"Talic, come down here at once!" Talic ran down the stairs, to find a woman at the door...

"I am Kala the Seer for Sescheron the capital city of the Barbarian Tribes, we have chosen you be guard the Sacred Mountain of Arreat..." Talic knew if he accepted, he would never see his family ever again... "No i won't go" He said fiercly." Kala looked at him with sorrow... "I do not decide this, the Acients WANT you Talic..." He slowly looked at his family, before nodding. "I'll do it..." And he left to Mt. Arreat.

"Madewc the Warrior Prophet, you have been chosen to guard the sacred moutains of Mt. Arreat." that night Madewc sat beside a fire, turned to his people and said. "The Ancients have called me to guard Mt. Arreat. So, I must go." He left the camp for the Mt. Arreat.

In the jungles of Henknoc, lived the 3rd Acient, Korlic. The Seer, his wife, came to see him. "Korlic you have been chosen to guard the Sacred Mountain of Arreat." His wife told him. Korlic left for the mt. Arreat with great pride...

(This seems like how the acients left their homes, from the website, but the story is about their journey there and how the Relic corrupted them to let Baal past)