The Job

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The Job

It was a cool day in the city, almost everyone in doors except for the children, looking up at the sky hoping that the snow would continue. The snow was about an inch high but stopped an hour ago. I liked the cool air, it made me feel refreshed. I was about a block away from my small but nice and comfortable apartment, when my cell phone rang. I picked it up.

“Yo Andrewâ€
It was my employer, the man who got me my apartment, the man who gave me my life.
“What’s up boss? I said as I walked into an ally so no one could hear me.
“I need a job done, it’s that John fella’’â€
“You mean the one that rat that keeps on buying drugs from us but barely gets the money in?â€
“Ya, that’s the one, he decided to not pay this time, and he owes me 100 ****ing grand, he probably went off and sold all those drugs, its exactly like stealing a 100 thousand bucksâ€
“Where did he go?â€
“What you think I would call you if I didn’t know, if I knew where he was he would be dead by now!â€
“Ok, ill have the job done by tomorrow nightâ€
“You’re a good boy Andrew, ya remember that small house in the suburbs you wanted about a month ago, if you get this job done you’ll get that house and 7500 bucks, ya like that?â€
“Ya thanksâ€
“Anything for you Andrewâ€
“Aight see ya later, bossâ€

I hung up and walked out of the alley, I saw two thugs, one black and the other looked half Puerto-Rican and half white. One had a bat and the other a knife, I showed them my gun and the black one slapped the Puerto-Rican guy and said “man I told you we shouldn’t mess with that guy, he works for…†I couldn’t hear the rest because they walked away.

I wasn’t in a great neighborhood, but it was New York and at least I had respect here. I stopped at my apartment to grab my Glock and my Micro-Uzi. I always carried my revolver at my waist, it was my favorite gun, my old man gave it to me before he died. I also hid a small knife in my sleeve.

I went to the drug dealer that lived near John, the guy I was hunting. He told me that a short guy with shifty eyes sold him some bags of weed at a good price. Then John ran off down the street and entered some Chinese restaurant. I knew the place it was Chings Chinese restaurant, he ate there a few times. There was good food and lots of deals get made there. And in the back there was a betting room.

That rat must have been stupid enough to bet his money the second he got it, this guy really was a low life. I went inside, saw a few familiar faces, just a few thugs employed by my boss, good guys though. They tried to say hi or convince me to have a seat and eat with them, they understood what I was doing when I didn’t answer. I went to the owner who usually sat in a chair and ordered his waiters to do stuff. I walked up to him.

“What do you want†said Ching
“A man came in here, he was short and has brown hair, I'm looking for him, where is he?’
“Get the hell out you low life, don’t make me use my sons to…â€
His eyes widened when three thugs walked up to back me up, they were my employers. He figured out who I was.
“Oh I'm sorry I didn’t realize it was you, ummmâ€
He hesitated
“Short guy, brown hair, anything jog your memory Ching?â€
“Oh yes, he went into the be… (he lowered his voice) the betting room, I think he left about half an hour agoâ€
“Ok thanks Chingâ€

I walked into the kitchen and took a left at a hall that said employees only and opened the door on my left. I opened the door and all the commotion in the room kept on going, but a few people stared at me. I asked around the room and some guy who looked pretty nervous told me that a man who matched my description bet 5,000 bucks and won 7000 more. After a few lower staked bets he walked out with a thicker wallet.
“So he got pretty lucky I seeâ€
The guy didn’t answer, he was sweating and stared at my waist, I realized that I was gripping my revolver. So that’s why everyone looked so afraid, I let go of it and walked to another person. It seems that luck was high in this room, because I hit the jackpot. I talked to this woman, she was beautiful, probably a whore or some mob bosses bitch. She told me that some guy named John who was short and had brown hair tried to hit on her. He gave her his address and phone number, but she was never going to go to his house. She gave me the card. She said that the little rat told her he just moved in there. He must have bought a new place. It was getting late so I decided to sleep, I went to my apartment and went straight to my bed.

I woke up and heard shouting, looked at my clock, it was 10:33. I put on some pants and an under shirt and looked out my window. It was still cold but still no snow for the kids. It was about seven guys, three with guns and the others with bats and knives. They cornered three teens. Stupid teens, they think they are ****ing mob bosses if they lead there own possy. He saw one of the guys with the gun was the leader of the little group. Then I recognized who those three cornered teens were. They sold drugs around this street, they worked for my boss. They were good at selling drugs, two years they’ve been at the job and aren’t too far behind our best dealer. I realized that I had forgotten myself for a minute and now the leader with the gun was threatening to shoot one of them. I grabbed my revolver and my bat and ran out the door and down the stairs.

I ran up to the teens and pulled out my gun. “Put your ****ing guns down†I screamed at the seven. I knew they were all pussies and that they wouldn’t shoot me. They were too young. The second the leader noticed me walking towards him I hit him across the head with my bat and kneed him in the balls. Everyone from each group started yelling and then one of the drug dealers who I was saving broke one of the guys noses with a hard punch. They all dropped there weapons and ran. Those retards didn’t understand that when I went for the leader I basically finished them.
“Stupid ****s†I yelled at them as they ran off.
“Pussies†screamed one of the teens that I rescued
“Next time they mess with you, just tell me and ill take them out†I told the three drug dealers, they thanked me and ran off.

It was time for me to get back to my job, I ran upstairs and looked at my clock, 12:07. I grabbed my weapons and ran to the address on the card I had. It was nice apartment building in a low crime neighborhood. There were gangs here but they never fought in this neighborhood, it was because there was a police station two blocks away.

“A smart place for a rat to hide†I muttered. I walked up the building and knocked on his door.
“Who is it†a voice said, it didn’t sound like Johns voice, I had talked to him once, before he stole from us.
“I'm a friend of Johns, he told me to comeâ€
“Yo Johnny this guy says you’re a friendâ€
“Well let him in he is probably the guy I hiredâ€
The door opened
It was a nice place, probably costing John a lot.
“So you’re the hit man I hired huh?†said John, I liked how this was playing out
“Umm ya, I'm your man†I said
“Ok so sit downâ€
“I’d rather standâ€
“Hey Johnny should I search him?†said one of Johnny’s four friends that was here.
“Why search a hit man, he is always carrying a gun, no point in taking it from him. I have a gun and you guys got a gun, I think we are safeâ€
All his friends nodded

“Ok so here is the job, there’s this mob boss, his name is Adam, you know who he is?â€
“Ya, I heard that you owe him moneyâ€
“Ya, well after you’re done with him I won’t owe anyone anythingâ€
“You mean after I’m done with you…â€

I pulled out my silenced Micro Uzi and fired right into his head. His four friends pulled out there guns and fired at me, I dived behind the kitchen while shooting my Uzi at them. I looked up and one of them was on the ground. More bullets were fired, lucky for me they were all silenced so most people wouldn’t recognize this as gunfire right away. I whipped out my Glock when my Uzi bullets ran out and rolled to the couch. They didn’t see me sneak to the couch and kept firing near the kitchen. I shot about 10 bullets right through the couch in the direction of my enemies. I looked up and two dropped. His final friend fired right at me and blasted a toe off. I screamed and tried to shoot my Glock, no bullets. I grabbed my revolver and fired at him. He dived, I got 1 bullet in his leg but now I had no ammo. Neither did he, but he grabbed his friends gun and walked over to me, he was about five feet away.

“Die you ****er†He said
“You first†and at the same time I flung a knife out of my sleeve and hit him right in the arm that was holding his gun. I walked up and punched I'm right in the nose. Ripped out the knife and stabbed him in the heart.

I heard sirens, nty of them. Then I heard cops coming up the stairs. Lucky for me they hadn’t covered the fire escape stairs yet so I ran down them and jumped over the apartment areas fence and into some parking lot. I walked off and picked up my cell phone.

“Hey boss, he’s deadâ€
“Great Job Andrewâ€
“Now about that house…â€

By Adhesive

Hope you like it, please rate it.

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hah havent been to these forums for a LONG TIME! bah thought id look at old posts... anyone wna say sumthing about it, cant guarantee ill remember to check this again tho...