The Infraction System - Mods/Members read this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I would like to say, this Moderation team is NOT out to hunt specific people or rulebreakers. Like a democratic system, we treat each member equally. Cause after all, admins and mods are just normal members, granted with permissions that your average poster is unable to do.

Kinkarso's objective is to make this a fun and exciting community for all to enjoy. He is running this, as a business you could say. However, there are those people who like to throw wrenches into our gears and cause hostile environments, act dumb, or ruin the image we want to create. This is completely unnacceptable. If I was hiring you at a workplace in real life and I heard you speak like these people, I wouldn't hire them, or fire them if they were part of the working team. This is why we have the Infraction System implemented.

As a Public Admin, I have three things to do for Kinkarso: 1) Make activity, 2) Change usernames or CT on request, 3) Hand out these cards to trouble makers.

There are two types of cards. Yellow (which are warnings), and Red (which are infractions).

If you do get Yellow Carded, it means you did it for the first time or you are a rare offender. Please take it seriously and try to avoid it happening again. If you repeat mistakes after recieving a few of these, then you might be eligible for red cards.

If you do get a Red Card, be sure not to make the mistake again. I will also not accept any rebuttals via PM if you have an angry dispute with me, it doesnt make sense, or you dont have a point to prove. If you dont want PM permissions revoked, I suggest you come up with a clear argument before you send that PM.

If you get banned, you are gone until you come back. Any multis made will add on to the first account and that multi will be banned perma. It will also increase the ban time of your original account by 1 level.

If you get permabanned, then you are gone - no questions asked. If this happens, I dont want to hear any complaints from you saying "Oh you are unfair, oh you are a **** admin". Well, you should have thought about cleaning up your act the first time before you started getting in trouble. Multis will also be banned at this stage. We can easily detect who you are via Host Names and IPs. Logging on to thier account and assuming thier identity will also lead to that account being temp banned until you stop. Just because you got in trouble, doesnt mean you can bring others into your own selfishness.

Should any of the above bans happen, go to another forum and use the experience from your actions here to not piss them off. I would also appreciate it that you do not go on MSN and spam 50 email accounts requesting me to unban you or I can change stuff (I have had a few members tried this in a past, one of them still does it). I will block every attempt at this you do - no questions asked.

This may be a gaming forum, the internet, and I may be sounding a little harsh during the ban parts, but it doesnt mean we will teach you a serious life lesson.

Note that, each mod has a unique way of handling cards. This is how I now do them. Some mods might just Red card you anyways. Some may lighten thier punishments with yellows or delete your posts. Be prepared for the worst case scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.