...the hell?

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
I try to help advertise on the channels, not spam persay but just let people know thay can come here for advice/help/or whatever.

The last thing you want to do is to spam channels saying we have "hax" and stuff...thats what makes people think its a scam.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Gagagag....d2 is dieing.....this forum that is. All new members are like "OMG WHERE SCAN I GTET D2JSAP"!!

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm a Diablo II player. I don't post anything about it since I'm usually too busy talking about nonsence stuff I won't remember tomorrow and/or playing the game itself. By the way, I have a question about a D2 quest. ((This quest was removed, by the way) - [Heard about it on PlanetDiablo])) I've heard about The Black Tower Key, I know it does nothing, but I'd like to have a little momento. If anyone knows how to get it, tell me! :(

-MC

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
That would go into Newbies Only.....

I would love to flood and bring some activity back. But I'm more likely to get in trouble. -.-;

drax

Member!
Reaction score
I try to post in it a lot, but since no one else posts I can't reply to it. I post in about every section there, except bots and editors, because I don't know anything about it.

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mystic-Charmer
I'm a Diablo II player. I don't post anything about it since I'm usually too busy talking about nonsence stuff I won't remember tomorrow and/or playing the game itself. By the way, I have a question about a D2 quest. ((This quest was removed, by the way) - [Heard about it on PlanetDiablo])) I've heard about The Black Tower Key, I know it does nothing, but I'd like to have a little momento. If anyone knows how to get it, tell me! :(

-MC

to get the black hand key you used to let the DarkWonderer (the guy when you first get to act 3 and leave town, and turns into monsters) kill you, then you go back and killzorz him, and he drops it. It takes up 2 spaces and acts like a infinite number of keys :)

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Wth? I never heard of that lol..