The Final Post of Chibi

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Well, don't really know why I'm typing this up, I guess just so you guys don't ever go "Where'd so-and-so-go", so....well, I'm leaving, as the title suggests. My life has gotten me in the scope, and I can't shake it. Schools almost finished for me, so I gotta focus on that so I can get into FullSail, or something. My sig pretty much tells you what I'm going to do after I finish typing this. I've been planning some books I wanna write, oh, and I decided not to animate the series, but rather, turn my vision of the books into a Manga. The Series is entitled Savior(no, it's not religous), and in my spare time I'll build a Website for it.

Anyway, my life is getting to hecktic(sp), and I simply have no time to come here and chat. RageWinterchill talked to me last in a PM he sent me about 2 weeks ago, saying the same thing I speak to you all now. His life has gotten him tied up, and I must go sometime, right? I've enjoyed the 6 months I've spent with you guys here at BF.com. My Warcraft 3 abilities have improved drastically, but now they've been dropped and I've replaced them with my first love, writing and drawing. I'll be going to college in 2 years, and my major will hope fully be in art. Followed is a little paragraph with the names of people that have made my stay here comfortable and joyful, and if you're name isn't in here, don't fret, there are only 2-3 peeps here that made me ever think about taking a mind-wipe drug. Anyway, good luck with your game playing guys, and maybe in a few years, with a little luck and alot of hard work, you'll see Savior on store-shelves. GG, GL, HF, and enjoy you're stay, at Battleforums.com!

RageWinterchill, x42, Jedi, Fuddy, Swooper, Kaldaris, Sir_Lancelot, noob_phucker, Mud, Warg, sword tip, and many more! You'll notice that most of the names on here, are not big posters, so boojah to all you who think I'm a stuck up don't-give-a-rat's-ass-about-low-levels guy.
EDIT: And all of you MODs. You know you've made me feel wanted here, and you've filled my mind with experiances, that I'll never have to face hopefully. Thanks goes out to all of you, Pan, Zaku, AvalonX, Amantis, coRtALos, and the staff at BF!

Thanks List Cont.: Rushton, Ashram, Aragorn7, KittieKitty, Wing Zero, The_Art_Of_War, Hitsua, TrongaMonga, Ghetto_Rap_Masta, CelestialBadger, Dark Blade, SephirothX89, CptJackSparrow, Theroy, Maverick, Jas, and the list goes on. If you knew me, and shaped my history here, in a good way, but your name isn't up here, don't worry, I just don't have the time to hunt you all down, lol!

My Most Memerable ThreadsYah!!!! Finally!, Which Race is More Evil?, Where'd Everydody Go?....,
What is it that makes the UD Great?, Welcome to Bladestorm Forum!, Warcraft 3: The Undead Heros: Unite and Destroy, What a Free WC3 CD Key?, The Secrets of the Undead: Revised and Edited 2nd Time!!!, The New Wave, Hardest Race to Kill?, A New Mod for WC3 that makes Playing SC in 3d possible?, Most Annoying Hero Skill, Little Tips, Tricks and Facts of WC3, Kitten Naming Problems, I leave for 3 weeks...., damn...,
Bull Shit!!!,All Hail Mud, the New Human Forums Mod!!, 3 new Articles on the Way,
...Not Again...

A PM I was going to send to SkuZZy(although chances that he'd ever get it are slim)

"Dear SkuZZy,

A couple of days ago in Art our teach told us about our first project for the year, and it was going to be in ink. For my first reaction was: "crap, ink, this'll be a failure", but it's almost finished now, and you can really see the face in it! Our project was going involve a picture of a well known person( a star if you will). She also wanted it to be in black and white....guess who i thought of right at that moment! James Dean! And the picture, the one you used as your avatar, was the one I chose. I wanted to take pictures of my project and send them to you via email to see how you like it, but I didn't see anyway to contact you other then through BF, and you're gone now, so, that's pointess. Anyway, everytime I peer into the eyes of James Dean, I always think of his movies, his tragic death, and the person that used one of his greatest pics as his avatar, you SkuZZy. GL on making your website, and thanks for making BF!"

~Chibi

See ya later Guys, and where ever the winds of life take you, look foreword with open eyes, and a strong heart, because you'll come out on top, it may be hard, but stick with it.

"You gotta find a way
Yeah, I can't wait another day
Ain't nothin' gonna change
If we stay around here
Gotta do what it takes
cuz it's all in our hands
We all make mistakes
Yeah, but it's never to late to start again
Take another breath
And say another prayer"
---Aerosmith, Fly Away from Here

Goodbye.

[size=-6]Pan's an ass!:p[/size]

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I guess this post that I am posting will mean nothing since you won't be back to even view it. I have been glad to know you Chibbi and it is sad to see you go. We all knew it had to happen sometime with everyone. Some day we are all going to have to give up the games for real life. I hope your book series does good, I have thought about taking up writing too. ;)

I haven't known you very long but I hope you find your happiness elsewhere. That is all I have to say, cya Chibbi!!

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Well, first up you could've told us earlier, I just found out yesterday. But hell, you were honestly one of the best guys BF could ever know. The two essays you wrote for the Undead Necropolis were amazing and what you did was great. Your debates with Shizo, your 'cultish' affiliation with RageWinterchill, and all the things you did. Not many could've done this.

But things go by, and seriously, I'll be missing your company here. RageWinterchill seems to have left as well so BF loses not only 1 but 2 great WC posters. So while I hate it that you damaged BF in one way, I'm still happy for what you did.

Have a great life, Chibi or Sybillium or whatever your names were. If you ever need to contact me, go e-mail me at x42bn6@hotmail.com and stick 'BattleForums' in the title (or it's trashed, and that shouldn't happen for a guy like you). So have a great life, good luck and chill.

Been nice knowing you,

~x42bn6

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Ill give you some slack cuz im not in there. :p But this deserves a sticky. Have fun were ever yor going chibi.

Neptunez

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.3osoft.com
cya bro, do come back for a visit if you can, it surely won't be the same without you :(.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
I dont. That was called for. Resentment denied. Oh yay i was mention. I love helping people.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaldaris
Later Chibi, you were one of the only people here besides me that I knew enjoyed R.A. Salvatores books. I salute you!
He likes the who in the what now?

Jedi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Seeya Chibi! Thanks for all that you did to help improve my skills as a WC3 gamer!! I will surely miss you, and look forward to seeing/reading your books! I have no doubt that you will be a great writer, and will have a successful career as an artist/writer! Good luck, and I hope you have fun!

Cheers,

Jedi

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ha.Another who leaves.That now stucks me into GREAT amazement.The early memebers are leaving. ???
Farewell,Chibi you dont know me very well(others too)but i will soon be known by everybody.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Bye Hitsua :wavey

Oh bye chibi. wait, ive said that

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Chibi
Dark Blade

I was mentioned? Well anyways, it is hard to see you go, another well respected forum member leaving to be replaced by ten noobie spammers. Have fun with whatever you are doing.

May the winds of good fortune bring plague upon your livestock...