The Dragonis War

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
((Eesh...already an arguement. Okay

1. Torque's sword is a bit difficult to explain but I'll try to put it in layman terms. The more he kills, the bigger the flame pattern gets. When the blade is completely black, THEN he can absorb souls. And even then, they slowly sap away his own sanity and reason so there is balance.

2. I see no problems with Jkar's character

3. I hate godmodders and you, SoLuSS have just proven that you are incapable of following my 3rd and 2nd rules above. Banned from this rp.

4. Let's get back to work.))

Torque cut at the air with Deathscream. The sword whistled downwards until it finally struck the ground. He had been training hard for three hours. Suddenly, he felt some evil energy nearby, a mental twitch if you will. He scanned around cautiously, his raptor gaze checking every contour of the forest nearby.
Not seeing anything, Torque went back to his training. Perhaps the enemy was a lot further than he thought. He shrugged and then skid around his target which was a haybail. Then he cleaved it into two neatly and wiped the sweat from his brow.

Reaction score
((Eh sorry for posting for so longkai ^.^' my computer hates me a syou know))

Sex: Midoriko, Asakai (aw-saw-kai)
Height:5'7
Weight:110 lbs
Description: (a short paragraph please) She is of a normal height as a young lady. She has short unruly brown hair and blood red eyes. Bronze skin covered with tattoos though her most abnormal asset is a pair of scatches on her right cheek. She usually is adorned in a sleeveless chang-bao tunic with silver hinted dragons and ying-yangs backed on black silk. She wears power limiters disguised as bangles, anklets, rings, and ear cuffs ect.
Personality: (another short paragraph) She is a somewhat quiet individual blessed with an almost divine voice. She becomes very dark when her past is questioned and unholy merciless when angered. Her asset as a contortionist gives her the ability to be one of the most skilled in the art of siletn kill.
Weapon:Twin zanpakuto called Hibiki (Echo) and Michi (reverence) both have demonic abilities.

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Balthizar opens a dark rift, he then travels through it to his volcano home.
He then sits on his dark throne and says to himself "Let the game begin."

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
He felt it again. That dark presence but now it was much closer. If he could feel it from all the way over here, this foe was powerful indeed. No time for training now. I have to stop this thing. He thought to himself and then headed out to find this thing of evil. If he's this powerful I will have a problem. I'll need help... He thought again and then headed to a nearby town to get some aid. He couldn't ask his father. Khel was out of comission, having been paralyzed from the waist down, all he does now is sit in his chair.

Don't you worry, father. I will be as great as you, or even our ancestor Khal.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Thaltos emerged from the forest through which he had been traveling to find himself at a road. He looked up and down it both ways, trying to decide which way to go. The curves of the winding wood limited the extent of his vision, and there were no hints as to which way the nearest town laid.

As he was about to just pick a random direction, he saw a figure come around the bend a small distance away.

As Torque made his way towards town, Thaltos scrutinized him. This man evidently knew where he was going, perhaps he would be able to assist him with directions. Thaltos sheathed the Shears across his back, which he had been using as dual machetes to clear his path through the woods, and picked a tree on the side of the road that would be easily visible to the traveler. Leaning against the tree and crossing his arms, Thaltos waited as Torque approached.

Reaction score
"Another off-scale middle-of-nowhere town." She sighed passing through the town entrance towards the nearest tavern. She wasn't sure how long she'd been traveling last thing she remembered was the isolating sandstorm. She kept herself covered as she opened the tavern door and took a seat at a table near a corner. The more she could blend in the better. Her zanpakto hummed on her back. "Shh Hibiki...Michi...your thirst will be saited soon."

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Balthizar thinks to himself, I think it is about time to check on my infernal army, he makes his way down to the barracks where he finds his morlu army practicing....on eachother. He said to them in a booming voice "My minions, cease your fighting, we are almost ready to set out and conquer the mortal plane. Your thirsts shall be quenched."

The morlu all started cheering their demonic cheers.

Balthizar thought to himself Yes....almost time......

Reaction score
One of the barmaids approached her taking her order. She continued to sit silently until the boredom got to her. She began to tap her claws against the table in a soft almost rythmic lullaby. The many rings and bangles shone in the candle light. Some would be surprized she could lift a finger with them all on.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
As Torque walked along the road, he sensed another presence nearby. Making sure his sword was clear in it's scabbard, he walked onwards until he saw a strongly built man leaning against a tree. The man seemed to have been waiting for him and Torque appraised him wordlessly. Tall, built like a tank, and two sinister looking weapons ever at the ready, Torque thought this man'd be right at home with a group of Highwaymen or Rapscallions. The man didn't seem to be considering killing Torque but looks could be decieving.

Torque acknowledged the man with a nod and stopped in his path. "Greetings, sir. What do you want?"

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Thaltos popped his neck and pushed away from the tree. Brushing a writhing tendril of hair from over his eyes, he gave Torque an obvious lookover. Keeping his analysis of the warrior hidden behind his usual level look, he gave a slight bow. Best to observe basic courtesy.

"Salutations, traveler. I am Thaltos, on an errand for my king. I have been traveling for some time through these woods and find myself in foreign country with few supplies. I was wondering if perchance you would assist me by directing me to the nearest town whereupon I can rest and gather information regarding my task."

He stopped briefly, considering something. He opened his mouth, obviously prepared to speak something else, but narrowed his eyes as a twig snapped in the woods around him.

From out of the trees stepped a number of obvious rogue robbers. Apparently they had been observing the brief encounter and deemed the two to be mere travelers, in spite of their intimidating appearances. Four archers leveled bows at the pair of travelers, and five other henchmen carrying daggers made a semicircle around Torque and Thaltos.

Their leader stepped forth and drawled in a woodland accent ((You and I would think of it as Scottish-sounding)), "All right you lot...I'll be havin' yor coin-purses now. And don't ye even think about doin anything foolish. My band has been doing this a long time and we don't much mind a good killin'."

His eyes narrowed at the gold-laced obsidian of the Shears of Atropos across Thaltos' back, and he added, "And I think I'll be takin those fine blades of yours as well...for that matter I'll have your partner's weapon too."

Thaltos saw the look of suspicion play across Torque's face, and he couldn't blame him. This was unfortunate. And he certainly could not give up his Shears. He sighed, this left only one option.

The Shears were in Thaltos' hands in a heartbeat, and before the leader of the rogues could give the firing order to his men, he found one of the blades buried in his gut and he felt himself rapidly weakening as his very life energy was vampyrically siphoned into the weapon. He screamed for the several seconds it took for him to die, as his troop of robbers watched dumbfounded. The last thing he saw in his life was the shining red of Thaltos' eyes, and then blackness took him.

As Thaltos jerked the hellish scimitar from the corpse of the vagabond, the rest of the band recovered from their shock and began to organize a retaliation.

Thaltos brandished the Shears and threw himself at the nearest bowman, and he could sense Torque taking action behind him. Perhaps this battle is not so unfortunate as first thought...it will be a good chance to witness one another's prowess in battle, and to prove one another's trustworthiness.

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Balthizar rallied his troops to the infernal gateway to the mortal realm, it was almost time to leave.

He took one last look over his battalion, 20 morlu archers and 30 morlu armed with swords of all kinds. Yes, a good number for a raid he thought to himself.

He said to them, "Onward you pieces of filth! Kill all who stand in your path! Let none survive!".

And with that the grotesque figures rushed through the gate yelling out their battle crys.

Balthizar just stood there for a second and chuckled, "My master shall be pleased."

And then he stepped through the gate, letting it close behind him.

Reaction score
She heard a few whispers and decided it was time to leave. She'd rather walk out of this town then have to spill the blood of idiots. It was disgraceful and offending to Hibiki and Michi. She stood making her way towards the door."Hey you! We don't take this trash." The Owner or what sounded like the owner to her tossed the hexagonal coins at her feet."Not my problem." she spoke and resumed heading out. The man grabbed her shoulder and she twisted throwing him through the set of doors."Do not touch presume to touch me again...unless you have a deathwish." She spoke before heading down the front stairs of the tavern. The man grabbed her crimson cloak ripping it off revealing her to the town. Her tattoo covered body and heavy accesories shone in the light. Some of the women covered their children's eyes. "What are you...?" The man stood backing away. She smirked slightly before letting her claws crack one by one. "Foregive me Hibiki...Michi...for you will have to taste cur blood again." She gently pulled the two blades from off her back.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Torque listened to the traveller's explaination on why he was there. Torque was keen enough to know that this man was hiding something but he couldn't place his finger on it. When the highwaymen attacked them, demanding Torque give up his sword, a sneer played across his handsome features. "Fine, take it." He said to one highwayman heading to him. He held the blade out, hilt towards the brigand. "Uh? That easily?" The thief asked with a perplexed look on his face. He grasped the hilt and suddenly his eyes went grapefruit-wide and he started screaming in what seemed to be pain, clutching his temples and eventually tearing at his hair to make it stop. Torque smiled and held the sword back on the hilt. "Only one of my bloodline can weild this cursed thing. Only a Dragonis." The name Dragonis was a bit of a legend around these parts, some rumors were good others were bad.
One rumor said that the Dragonis family had this terrible power over the opposite sex, that they could entrance them with thier demonic eyes. This of course, was totally untrue banter but who were people to approach one of the most revered and feared families in Bern?
Torque slid into his stance which was him standing slightly hunched over, feet shoulder width apart and his sword loosely at his side. Most fools took this stance as carelessness or indifference. This was the family's battle stance, and these bandits would soon find out the power of it.
A bandit rushed at Torque with a jack knife, yelling inappropriate oaths. As he bore down towards the bleached-haired warrior, Torque ever so slightly leaned back, and the brigand fell forewards. He was upon the bandit in the blink of an eye, as the man fell, Torque cleaved him in two from the waist, blood splashing all around.
An archer aimed a shot at Torque and fired whilst he was distracted. The arrow hit Torque in the shoulder, and he grunted, holding his wound. His chesnut brown eyes blazed with anger and he charged at the archer, taking the stunned bandit's head off.
Torque glanced over at the big man also fighting the bandits. He had a fluid motion, he was one with his blades. It would be fatal to be on his bad side Torque thought and attacked the next bandit, taking a knife to the side and then grabbing the man's wrist and sent his straight arm upwards, breaking the man's arm 90 degrees in the other direction. I'm getting careless Torque thought angrily and then tripped the man with the broken arm and lopped his head off in one motion.
He flicked the blood off of the blade, somehow, the black flame pattern seemed to have grown slightly.

Reaction score
She left the town painted slightly crimson...maybe slightly wasn't the word. She left it in a rain of many dead bodies painting the ground. She headed out into the forest trail connecting to the town."I hear your cries Hibiki....Michi...I promise you shall taste a worthy enemy soon." She spoke nearly silent before noticing a brawl vbetween some bandits and two warriors."Behold my promise Hibiki and Michi...you shall have your blood." She smiled jumping up into a nearby tree and hiding keeping watch." With their blood you will grow strong...And then I shall be able to take on Balthizar..." She gripped the branch tightly snapping it as it fell above some of the bandits.

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
The morlu exited the demonic rift to find a town filled with bodies.
Balthizar had a confused look on his face, but in a second it started to amuse him, "It seems I missed the party." he said to himself.
He then heard fighting off in the distance, he moved his morlu on, only to find a bloody brawl in progress, a large man, with two schimitars, and another with one blade, They seem to be working together he thought. He then addressed his morlu, "Seems someone saved left-overs. Have at them boys!"
And with that simple statement, the morlu went into a blood-thirsty rage, racing to the mortals, trying to be the first one to draw blood.

Balthizar and his archers stayed back and watched.

Balthizar could sense another presence nearby, a very strong one, but one no where near his power. So he left her be, Another time he thought, Another time......

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Thaltos slammed his blades into the sides of the archer's neck and the Shears did their work, then he grunted as he took note of a flood of newcomers who obviously bore ill intent.

"It's getting a little crowded in here. Dragonis swordsman, watch your back!"

His blades still in the shoulders of the dead archer, Thaltos jumped up and planted his feet on the chest of the still-standing corpse, and pushed off into the air to fly over Torque and bring the Shears of Atropos down hard into the skull of a bandit who had been preparing to stab the swordsman in the back. After draining the body of its energy, he ripped out the Shears and grunted as an arrow pierced his side. Snapping off the wooden shaft where it protruded from his flesh, he snarled at the frantically reloading archer.

The frightened man glanced up and met Thaltos' eyes, and his face went even whiter. His hands fumbled, becoming clumsier as they stiffened from the magic Thaltos inherited from his mother. The archer's flesh took on a sickly grey color as his body became rigid and paralyzed, only a shadow of the immense power of the original Gorgon Stare, but still plenty enough to immobilize him as Thaltos' blades cut deep into him and siphoned the energy from his body.

Thaltos turned to see the newly arrived demons nearing the fray, and knew that they would require all his attention. The rest of the bandits would have to be dealt with quickly.

With a roar of rage, Thaltos unleashed the dormant energy within the Shears of Atropos, and the electricity from the bodies of the last three kills coupled with the remnants of his last mission's bounty set the blades alight with sparking electric energy.

Thaltos ripped off a blast at the last remaining archer, blowing a smoking hole in his torso the size of his head, and turned to the final dagger-wielding thieves, who were cowering together. He crossed his blades and ignited a charge, then rocketed a static ball at the ground beneath the feet of the remaining vagabonds. It impacted, exploding and sending chunks of bandit flying through the air.

The Shears nearly depleted, Thaltos silenced the electric energy humming through them and returned them to their dormant state before turning to face the onslaught of demonic troops.

Reaction score
She continued her watch noticing Balthizar's troops had made their entrance. She watched the larger man whom identified his partner as a Dragonis. When she was a child she had heard rumors about them and had always dismissed them. Hibiki and michi began their hum again at their sensing of the blood they craved."Hush...You have not tasted enough mortal blood we are only seventy short of unlocking your limit...then...I promise..then you shall taste your creators blood." As she slinked along further to get a better veiw the branch under her gave way and she landed to the ground hooded. The only thing visible were her blood red eyes under the crimson colored hood.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Torque saw the demonic army comming towards him. He cursed under his breath, being injured from his fight with the brigands. "Good grief..." He muttered under his breath and then he heard a thump and saw a woman fall from a nearby tree. He blinked in suprise, seeing the crimson eyes staring at him. The eyes of a demon. He thought and winced. "Lass, get up." He told her, offering a hand politely, even though a battle was about to rage (or already was), he didn't give up his chivilry.

Reaction score
She turned her head to the side slightly looking at him. Her hood fell down revealing her right striped cheek and unruly short hair. She stood slowly still looking at him."You are not worthy of my blades touch...." She spoke before clawing an enemy attacker in half with two clawed fingers."You shall keep your life ....for now." With that she turned clawing two more attackers.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Torque spat a curse at the woman. "Not worthy she says. Oh well I get to keep my head another day" He said and then went to meet the enemy. "You will meet your maker this day!" He shouted and charged, smashing into an infernal, feeling the searing heat so near. He then clashed his sword against the stone body, slowly chipping it away.