The bonus campaign

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
All right, I've just finished the first act, and those bloody Blizzarders told me I had to download it from the site.

But I've gone there, and even though TFT's been out for some months now, I can't find it anywhere...

Does anyone have it?

Thanks you :)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
bonus campaign? for the orcs? i think it installs with you when you install tft doesnt it?

edit

nvm, it comes with 1.13 patch i think

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Oh...

Damn...

The good computer, where I can play it because of the needing to load often doesn't have connection...

Meh, I'll download it and copy it to a CD...

Thanks anyway :)

--Edit--

Hold on, can I even copy it to the CD?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
well, first get 1.13 patch, and if u go to custom campaign.. i htink it will be there ;)

you can get the patch from blizzard.com or by logging on to bnet..

you can copy the patch to the cd or campaign if u find it in the war3 folder, but i dun think u can put it into TFT cd it self.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGLOLOLOLOLOLWTFWTFWTFWTF

TEH TRONGANESS PLAYS TEH WAR3 !!!!1!!11!!!!!

secks?

Its good to see more faces in the forums. The orc campaign is overrated, come to battlenet 12 player ffa's for the real war3 experience.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have Act2 without having to dload it and im bored after act1 so i only started it.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
heheheh thank god for aragorn..the saviour.

what happend with SC tronga?

the patch yes you can burn it on a separate cd among other things. but if you are asking if you can burn it on the cd that came FT with the answer is NO. a burned cd cannot be re-written (im not talking about those re-writeble cd's).

once the patch is applied to wc you dont need to repatch it. im not sure exactly what you mean.

M3_feelin_0wn3d

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok little spoiler but i think most have already done it.

ish part1 with you getting beastmaster and panda etcetc. and that part2 is escaping a prison and part3 is surviving.... its so short so i dun think so. i got from 1.1 to 1.14 mayb thats problem, how else to get ?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I did, but, unless I'm not mistaken, that's only a program to make you download the features from the net.

If that isn't the case, then I can put it in a CD and have it in the other computer :)

Originally posted by noob_phucker
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGLOLOLOLOLOLWTFWTFWTFWTF

TEH TRONGANESS PLAYS TEH WAR3 !!!!1!!11!!!!!

secks?

Its good to see more faces in the forums. The orc campaign is overrated, come to battlenet 12 player ffa's for the real war3 experience.
Like I could even play with other 3 in the computer with net...

The computer that's good enough to play WC does not have net, that's why I want to put the patch in a CD. To have the other missions ther :)

Originally posted by VBadGirl
heheheh thank god for aragorn..the saviour.

what happend with SC tronga?

the patch yes you can burn it on a separate cd among other things. but if you are asking if you can burn it on the cd that came FT with the answer is NO. a burned cd cannot be re-written (im not talking about those re-writeble cd's).

once the patch is applied to wc you dont need to repatch it. im not sure exactly what you mean.
Nothing happened to SC, I only wanted to try out WC. Is that a crime? Still think SC's better though ;)

Meh, they are different. Very.

Nonetheless, my father might be getting net to his computer (the one that's good). Now I only have to force him to let me go there :D

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by TrongaMonga
I did, but, unless I'm not mistaken, that's only a program to make you download the features from the net.

If that isn't the case, then I can put it in a CD and have it in the other computer :)
That should include all of the files you need to install to play the bonus campaign.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Oh, ok, I ok then. That's a different story :)

Now I only have to wait week & half to be able to play it...

Ah well, thanks you :)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
hmm but i think you'll quit on the half of the campaign.. its too f*cking long.. it took me like freaking whole day jus to beat and do all the quests and secrets in 1st one.. 2nd one i beat it in like 2 hrs with cheat codes (laziness)