• Diablo 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Diablo 2 Thrown of Destruction

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
has to be starcraft: broodwar. i had war 1 and 2 and when i heard they were making a futuristic type game i knew i would love it and i did. although i notice there amazing numbers fo diablo fans.

sexynatzi

Member!
Reaction score
starcraft !!!!!! broodwar is okay...maybe ill play it and not plain sc anymore. i dont like those little zerg units that are on bw, cant think of the name, they go underground and realy! piss me off..

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Okwhat the hell is thrown of destruction. isnt it lord of destruction? meaning LOD?

firebat451

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
oops, i was thinking of the Baldur's Gate 2 expantion, I always get those two mixed up. You know what I mean, right?

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by sexynatzi
starcraft !!!!!! broodwar is okay...maybe ill play it and not plain sc anymore. i dont like those little zerg units that are on bw, cant think of the name, they go underground and realy! piss me off..
I'll second this. I never got used to lurkers. They are my favorite zerg unit in brood war, but... that's only cause I love lurker defense so much. In melee I would always use the same units as regular starcraft, lol. I would just ignore the new units. I still won alot of games, but i'd get beat some times by stupid things .

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Well I like lurker defence too. but one of my favourite strategys involving getting lurkers and burrowing by bunkers wit no turrets. also ishould post this else where but iuse em to drop.

Exodus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hmmm... i dunno i dont like starcraft a lot cuz i suck at it and i think empire earth is a much better stratagy but not made by blizzard....

Warcraft 3, the game rocks ass and the exp will be out next year
When starcraft2 comes out I think it will me much better.

Cheese Soup

Reaction score
i like warcraft 3 the best its so much fun with the heros and being able to go BOOM with the turens or the boomsticks i would say wow but as you all know my momie said i cant play it anymore and now im angry at her:angry because she said she would pay for it man i hate that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry :angry

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
D2: Thrown of Destruction is uber pwnzor, so much better than D2: Lord of Destruction; that game is trash!!!

there was no Hellfire choice (i dont think its made by blizzard though :()

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
starcraft brood war. simple gameplay. bad music. cool units. good combination.
the main i like about it is its intensity. in starcraft you can make hundreds of units but in warcraft you cant.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
SC: Broodwar

Best game period. No arguements. Period.