Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
um... yeah get one,there is no reason not to get one =/

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
People usually recognize other people more for their avatars than for their names.. usually.

Just pick one from a movie you like, a picture of a band you like, a picture from an anime you like, etc..

Tupac Amaru Shakur

Reaction score
Yes get an avater. Many things are accomplisehd when this simple task is done.
1. peoplerecognize you
2. it may show a kind of humor that no one else thought of or has
3. it gives you a uniqeu personality from the rest of the people
4. it adds color to your posts
5. you can change it to w/e you want it is never permanant

those are some reasons go ahead and do it.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
An avatar is generally the best way to differenciate between people. Signatures come second.

Seeking out one's avatar in a thread can also help to figure out the gist of a thread you have posted in but forgotten about, by referring to posts quoting or made after it.*

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Best Avatars are the ones that are unique. There are avatars around that really are unique, and some just arn't. Thigns like Anime, Bands, etc. arn't unique, and your just fitting into a little clique of people who suck at presenthing themselves.

[Koolaid]

Reaction score
omgz... anime.. i hate those sigs / avas.. whats up with that.. ne wayz yah get aan ava.. i dont see why not ? plus its fun picking one.

Reaction score
i guess i agree with everything and everyone...
thx ill look for one when i have time

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I hate the Anime avatar and signatures. They don't mean anyhting. Anime is also garbage. What a waste of time and money. I hate white kids who are all like "yo man ima be all like asian and shit cause I watch a cartoon with guys with huge eyes and big swords which have pointless, meaningless storylines."

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Pan said:
Best Avatars are the ones that are unique. There are avatars around that really are unique, and some just arn't. Thigns like Anime, Bands, etc. arn't unique, and your just fitting into a little clique of people who suck at presenthing themselves.
Kamikazi's Berserk Avatar is fairly unique for these forums, since its easy as hell to destinguish him from other people if youve been here for a while. Anime avatars are fine by me if you dont change them daily. The ones I hate are the ones that are nothing but photoshop filters... No picture to distinguish, just some typical and common swirl of colors :rolleyes

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
just dont copy off any ones

Zerglite

Reaction score
l33t 0n3 said:

Kamikazi's Berserk Avatar is fairly unique for these forums, since its easy as hell to destinguish him from other people if youve been here for a while. Anime avatars are fine by me if you dont change them daily. The ones I hate are the ones that are nothing but photoshop filters... No picture to distinguish, just some typical and common swirl of colors :rolleyes

<----

:rolleyes

TheJanitor

Aka ORC-r0x0r-ROC
Reaction score
Kamikazi's Berserk Avatar is fairly unique for these forums, since its easy as hell to destinguish him from other people if youve been here for a while. Anime avatars are fine by me if you dont change them daily. The ones I hate are the ones that are nothing but photoshop filters... No picture to distinguish, just some typical and common swirl of colors
|
|
v
:rolleyes.​

L

Laharl

My avatar/signiture are just sexy. I suggest going Riff Raff themed ftw! O_O

Reaction score
ms paint is kinda noobish, rather photoshop, but im kinda lost on imagination lol so i think ill do that when i can think of something

idk if this would be doubleposting considering that no one responded and its been like a week.....
but i have to know...if i took a FFVII AC avatar that no one else had would that be copying? ive noticed that like a million ppl have AC stuff

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
if they dotn have it its fine if they do ASK