TFT last mission (4 obelisks)

kavejska

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hello!

How did you play the last level in TFT (on hard) where you have to posses 4 obelisks?

I tried it the normal way by building a base but they always overran me. I can't defend and attack at once when three bases are attacking me.

Then after some 5 attempts I tried the alternative tactic. Right from the begining I possesed 3 obelisk and then send Anubarak and all of my troops to the 4th obelisk (by the Ilidian 1st base) from the left side and all of the troops attacked me. Then I came with Arthas from the right side and possesed the 4th obelisk (you have to have a bit of luck). So my mission time was about 11 minutes.

Probably the mission wasn't meant to be done like that so please help me how to do it on the normal way.

Thank you.

FuZi0N

Member!
Reaction score
just build up and have like 5 diff squads then attack all 4 obs at the same time...... the get arthas to move from one to another.....

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I took the longest path of all of you. I wiped out the human and naga bases, so that they couldn't build reinforcements. After that it was a piece of cake. :D

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
First thing i did was build wgons and a force and i knocked out the naga in the first 5 minutes. sure illidan got 2 obelisks early, but i seized the closest one to my base, and build mad spirit towers around it. then when he came I killed him. then i continued to attack the humans, which were harder then the naga.

FuZi0N

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aragorn7
I took the longest path of all of you. I wiped out the human and naga bases, so that they couldn't build reinforcements. After that it was a piece of cake. :D
How many obs did ilidan get??

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I only let him get two....then i took em back real quick.

grAndpA_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm still on that mission I screwed up the first time around so I saved it and said meh I'll do it when I have time. Maybe this weekend, cuz I have too much schoolwork to worry about.