Teleporting Staff

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
they are so much better then town portals, and great for expansions. They are really amazing, yet people don't use it until the reaally good players start to, then they copy them. this really has nothing to do with NE, so I will take this to general

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
yes, i notice several players miss won ingame. i laugh so hard when they attack wit necs and then i just negotat/disenchant em to hell. and then they die. I like it whenever i find book of the dead...speaking of witch, this one game, i got attacked by creeps on a harass, killed em and got a book of the dead! pwnage i tell you, P-W-N-G-E

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by thebastardsword
yes, i notice several players miss won ingame. i laugh so hard when they attack wit necs and then i just negotat/disenchant em to hell. and then they die. I like it whenever i find book of the dead...speaking of witch, this one game, i got attacked by creeps on a harass, killed em and got a book of the dead! pwnage i tell you, P-W-N-G-E
What in the blue ell are you talking about. enless you find relevence to the topic, it is being split.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pan
What in the blue ell are you talking about. enless you find relevence to the topic, it is being split.
im talkin about wand of negotation and how ppl dont use it. and then i remembered a time when an item helped win a game. kinda weird really how items can sometimes determin the outcome of a game.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Oh yess. would have been nice to say that, since the thread is about staff of teleportation.

Items can easily win a game. items keep heros alive, items can determin the outcome of a battle. they are great, and sometime an item fits so perfectly into a battle.

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Can you tell me where to purchase the Teleportation Wand.

I know it can't be Wal-Mart. lol

seriously though do you get it at the Goblin Merchant or your own town shop, or do you have to creep for it.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by thebastardsword
im talkin about wand of negotation and how ppl dont use it. and then i remembered a time when an item helped win a game. kinda weird really how items can sometimes determin the outcome of a game.
Wand of Negation don't even exist anymore...lol. They used to be a warcraft 3 "vital" item. They were almost as vital as TP's.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
they exist in the lands of Reign of Chaos, not in the expansion.

if u think of it, ROC get the easy way out with WON

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
one question i havnt played in a while isnt wand of teleportation kinda like short distance though like only half the map or something and cont it only target buildings or something like that? i havnt played in a while.