Teleport Bombing

Revelade

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
For those who might be confused, I'll briefly describe what "teleport bombing" is, in my terms. This is when the enemy decides to attack your expansion, your base, or your partners without your army there.

The bombing part comes in when you teleport in at a great position, whether it be on a higher hill, right next to casters, or even surrounding their heroes for a quick assassination.

So lets say you have some grunts, ghouls, huntresses or footmen. Now what these units lack is their range. With teleports, you can decide where to place them, so this isn't a problem.

In your next game, when the enemy decides to knock on your door and noones home, try this. Look at your base. Maybe take a screenshot of it. Examine where his units, heroes and positions he has. Take a look at what you have as well.

If you do it correctly, you can position yourself to attack the weaker units first, or better yet, surround and quickly assassinate his hero.

Here is a replay that should help you out. Given my opponents weren't quick (headhunters vs. ghouls, wtf?), you should still see that in the middle of the game, my TP placement totally turned the tables.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Aiming your town portal is important. AS you did in the game, you can easily take advantage depending on where you town portal. Especially helpful against those people who walk into your bases to do farm damage when the only way out is blocked by you.