Tailoring Information

traitors

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am a lvl 190 tailor and i want to know were do i go once i hit 225 tailoring?Also do i need to be lvl 40 to get over 225 tailoring becuase i needed to be lvl 20 to get over 150 tailoring?

thxs!

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Stormwind to get the skills to 225, also you will have to be level 35 to get 300.

borednerd

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.gamerzfx.net
its near northshire abbey...overall due west (its that BIG city)

traitors

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Selling Dreamweave robes(lvl 40 blue cloth robes) in dragonblight server.Sorry can't post stats yet im at boarding school but mail "Zami" to place your order i will send stats back and price if you have not already placed a offer(please be reasnoable)

thanks!

oh and if this is not allowed shut ma post down lol :D

Vic

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
also at like 280 or something you can turn 2 fel cloth into 1 moon but it has a 4 day cool down however

Fel sells for (at 2 of them) for like 2-3g while 1 moon sells fot 20g thats like makeing 5g/day (counting for cooldown) at 300 you can make mooncloth baggies but dont bother trying to sell them cause you can make like 25g at most with em

as a rare find and BOP the pattren for bottemless bags is a anice one to get however at 4 mooncloth 40 rune (8 runecloth bolts) 2 rune thread and like 2 bill shards not sure tho it costs alot to make one and is hard to sell at 150g half the time and is almost not worth it unless you made all the moon yourself and that make take awhile

so really the real money maker is makeing 1 mooncloth every 4 days