T~TvP: Watch me melt some dragoons

Skyhr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
TvP: Watch me melt some dragoons

Watch the poor dragoons melt, best if you put his vision only. I didn't play as well as I could have though, in my opinion. He could've countered with lots of zeals/darks.

Marador

Member!
Reaction score
yea lol that guy had no stradegy at all just rush in and hope to kill on that last shuttle if he just did exact opposite of position and went from top of ur base instead of the side he could of harrassed u but it was fun watching ur vultures harrass him and i just love watching goons die nice job tho but yea if he sent ****load of zlots u wouldve been prolly hurt bad.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
His biggest folly was he didn't even really think about what he was doing. Speedlots would've made life a problem for you if he had thought of massing those as Marador said.

Also even if he tried hard teching to arbs or High Templar, you would've been in a world of pain.

You just got lucky playing against a newb I guess. :p

For some reason whenever I play against someone, and legitly win, they'll Disc hack me so SC crashes or some bullshit like that.

Really makes you hate playing public melee games after the 8th or 9th time... :(

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
I only play public games when I dont create and its a non-money map
Otherwise the only ones I play are UMS
so :p cort

Those poor goons... they were... Murderified!