Sweet.

Mystic Sorcerer

Member!
Reaction score
Actually Pan, they **** up us, who are not within the 100. Lets see what those 100 guys get:
- they know each other, personally as well
- they are mannered to each other because they are all pros and no manner is smth not for them
- they play only with people their skill, they dont meet naps when creating other akas, including mASS WHISPERS hi, im ur fan ogmogmgomg 1vs1 >??? PLZZZ????? Im good. (But i whisper you with an aka with no stats!, no wait i have 1:0, no no wait i have 3:0 so im pro)
- most importantly they are away from hackers, lol someone being lvl 45 and hacker , somehow a skilled using hacks when he can kick ass without that, especially when he knows he would get a sweet ban,i cant imagine that. As far as i know noobz are hackerz. And most pathetic for them is is skill > hackers with maphack -.-
-they are away from that sort of crap you meet in bnet, as well as retarded, noobs + lamers + flamers in 1 person, ever heard of 3 in 1 well they are away from this phenomenon.
-in other words they get one CLEAN ladder, withotu crap. A bnet paradise.

And they might have done it for real life or antyhing, but they did it so they diserve to have a clean ladder. And everyone who does it, to play hard and reach ehat it reqs to be there, diserves. So i might not be part of this, but them being away from the mentioned low-s and the only new players being those who get above 100th rank, there must be that kind of ladder i agree, this is the professional ladder, not only in skill but in manners and evertyhing. Good idea by Blizzard.

Yeah then what about pros that are not there? Well i think everyone who moves up to 100 and upper and if that person is pro, then he would easily do this. Whats the point in bnet if Blizzard havent based this clean season on a ladder? You have been lvl 49 umm 6 versions before and you only play mass cg now, ok go play GG client, bnet is a lot more for ladder when talking about melee games and solo mostly. So you either wanna be there or stop whining you're a pro but dont want to ladder, you have just reached a contradiction with yourself.

Oh Btw what is the new icon Theroy ? Paste the image ;)

[/envy] :)

http://www.battle.net/forums/war3/thread.aspx?ForumName=war3-general&ThreadID=1390992 thoughts... I introduce myself to you as Impactor. DarkmGaemysticsorcerer = bs.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Yeah no doubt they probably have some connection with each other and shit. How do you think AT was invented. Even if one of the partners sucks horse balls, you can still have one member pull the team the entire game(s).

dArKmIsChIeF

Member!
Reaction score
[glow=black] WOW! That is sooo impressive! I wish I had it just so I could show my friends... [/glow]

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Probably like 10 wins or something. I assume its tournament.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
The icon is like a banshee or something. Every realm has a diffrent icon. as far as players in season IV go I quit playing it it's too hard for me the players are very very good and game search times take hours. However I haven't played a ****er who doesn't mass towers in season IV. The icon is

Erm west has a blue one and asia's realms have shields I do believe.

ANd forged is right I am a noob he power leveled me with his skills to get me ranked in the top 100 on ladder then I took over.

Mystic Sorcerer

Member!
Reaction score
Awesome Icon!
Man, i was about to quit too, but i havent made at least lvl 40 even once, like wtf am i, how do i expect to be in a good clan? And now why not make that damn lvl i have the skill even it might not be onm 200 wins lol proly not on 300 wins, i go for it since tehre wont be reset and all those retarded 'Signed' spammers you see in battle net forums for ladder reset wont be taken into considerations for levels 10-2o wantin this. And i think i gotta do it, talking about season 3 though.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Its a flaming skull.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Its a flaming skull. The icon in the profile is a Dragon Whelp.

Wow, that monitor of yours must be huge if the screensize is 1600x1200

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Yeah decent monitor decent video cards. I spent way too much money on pc units.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
No you only get it if your like top 50 on the USeast or us west ladder, and have ebeen invited to the ladder season 4