Super Ultra Fast Low Leveling guide

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
See? I'm right, you're wrong. It's just the way it is on these forums. Just ask guru and dueling!

irdamage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This is an ok guide, needs alternatives yataata but decent. but ya deaths set is a little more usefull for only 2 items it gives much better stats, and couple more things while im hear. guys, we all kno ur the bf strat team , but it still doesnt make u right all of the time (though in this case u were:p) and finally. dude...dont freak out bcuz on paper deaths works better

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Yeah, sometimes being wrong is a bitch. And I noticed Sigons was crap in 1.09 when I had my little "unique item" fetish, of having next to every good low level unique. I found that when I used Deaths Gloves/Belt and a slew of other uniques (like the ones I mentioned), I killed much faster and stayed alive more. You can go ahead and use Full Sigons, But...meh..I won't talk about sigons anymore.

And Just because you "lost" this "argument" with a "Strat Team Member" doesn't mean anything. It means we've contributed alot to this forum, to make it what it is after the unfortunate accident a while ago.

Oh, and you don't need TONS of posts to be on the BF Team, you just need to be noticed here- in a good way. You've had a bad start.

fugg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ahahaha Kao owned his ass, muahah

angelic is also a decent set to use if youre not melee, thats how my sorc started out

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
OT: What if you can't hear the other person?

Oh, and there are better setups for low levels. Say, a level 15 paladin.

Weapon: Death's Weapon
Ring 1: 7% Manald Heal
Ring 2: Angelic Ring
Amulet: Angelic Amulet
Belt: Death's Sash
Gloves: Death's Gloves
Boots: Gorefoot / Treads of Cthon
Shield: Umbral Disk
Helm: Biggins Bonnet
Armor: Blinkbats' Form.

With that setup, you can have good damage, good ar, nice speed, good leech, pretty fast runner, good resists, and a nice tank for being level 15. Those items > sigons. There's an example.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Flaming.. if I were you in that position, I would rather put the death's set as Kao mentioned, I mean, who gives a flying **** if sigon is better than deaths, or the other way around? They are both good sets in beginning of the game.....

And who said ppl with like 1k++ posts get into the strat team? Djnat has around 374 right now I believe

edit

And I think tristtriam run until lvl 13 is faster, Ive tried with with my sorc, and she lvled up hella fast

and from lvl 20, I think full roomed Trav run works better =/

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by SweatyOgre
No it doesn't. I knew I'd have to do this.

Sweaty Ogre's Pwnzor Guide to Putting you in your Place
1. Look under your name for 5 seconds.
2. Look under my name for 5 seconds.
3. Look under Kao's name for 5 seconds.
4. Owned in 15 seconds.

Should i tell jason how i got you on the team? i think i will. Have fun :D

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Yes, I am happy. Don't forget misc. uniques also.

fl4shp0int

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by SweatyOgre
No it doesn't. I knew I'd have to do this.

Sweaty Ogre's Pwnzor Guide to Putting you in your Place
1. Look under your name for 5 seconds.
2. Look under my name for 5 seconds.
3. Look under Kao's name for 5 seconds.
4. Owned in 15 seconds.
^.^ lol That right there... ladies and gents' (well mostly gents') is Pure nothin but ownage. heh

p.s i agree with kao... To much strength... i mean my necro only had 40 strength at lvl 50.... (w/o +2 strength charms)

Flaming_Newbie

Member!
Reaction score
pure ownage? lmfao thats nothing but typing. Just cuase they are on the strat team dosen't make them god.

also if you read my strat ( im sure you didn't) i don't even metion sigons for casters cause, for them, it sux ass.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
And I shouldn't have to say that Death's Set > Sigons for slot vs slot.

Also, for Caster gear, I would suggest you to get lots of +mana gear instead of envy jewels, because they can only go melee for so long before they get owned.

Oh, and what about mercs?

Flaming_Newbie

Member!
Reaction score
plz plz plz plz read my guide. I said use that gear until your spells can do damage then you switch to using your spells.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Yes, but you didn't cover about switching gear when your spells are strong enough.

For example, when a sorceress gets to level 6, she can just annhilate tristram runs with Static Field and Ice Blast. but, if she has melee gear on, how the hell can she static more than 2-3 times?

drax

Member!
Reaction score
Who cares it's mainly a guide to LEVEL fast not what the best low level gear is...

Flaming_Newbie

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by drax
Who cares it's mainly a guide to LEVEL fast not what the best low level gear is...

^^^ exactly. So off of the items... any more suggestions?

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Well if you have GOOD low level gear, you can level FASTER and be more efficient.

Weeeman02

Member!
Reaction score
You know what I found works....

I just stacked my lvl 9 zon with about 30 1-5 light sc's

Damn, lvl 9 30-150 damage with newb bow :p

Flaming_Newbie

Member!
Reaction score
Well if you join games with OTHER PEOPLE you don't have to be a super killing machine now do you?