.....Stupid D2.....

Clan_SiC

Reaction score
well i havent been able to get on d2 since this morning around 930ish, and my other computer cannot either it comes up with the connection problem. but this has happened before. neone having this problem todaY?

*Turok

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
dude 1st of all d2 aint stupid mainly because ur too stupid to even run the game lmfao secondly its something ur doing wrongly cuz d2 just works fine.
p.s: what a retard u are.

Clan_SiC

Reaction score
lmfao i play the game everyday it was being stupid cuz it wouldnt let me connect and ive been playing this for 6 years and this had happened way back wen the server crashed so dont tell me im a retard. and im a comp technician and i kno how to run the game. thx gg

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
ignore turok, hes been angry ever since everyone here in the diablo section started hating him and making fun of his newb begging stealing ass.

anyways, it sounds like its just your connection. restart your connection to the net or just wait it out, it happens to me sometimes if i do things to fast [not a rd, but it wont connect] also other times ive noticed bnetw ill just do that to everyone.

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Turok, your starting to act like one of my runescape friends, do you play runescape? if so what was your account?

And back ontopic, don't make 2 threads about the same thing, reported.

L

Laharl

I thought you didn't play Diablo II, *Turok?

Anyways. just reconnect to the internet and it should be fixed.

*Turok

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
bigfathomo u keep asking the same question lol i didn't 2 weeks ago and now i do -.- i've heard of runescape but never played it. its an mmo right?

Trang_lord

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
yeah i used to do alot of things to try to make d2 work, but ive never encountered your situation...

TopGun

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
turok, why do you insist on flaming people all the time? just becuase u like to steal stuff and lie, doesnt mean you have to be mean to others.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Try to stay on topic and help the guy with his problem.. not discuss wether or not turok is a scammer...

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Clan_SiC said:
lmfao i play the game everyday it was being stupid cuz it wouldnt let me connect and ive been playing this for 6 years and this had happened way back wen the server crashed so dont tell me im a retard. and im a comp technician and i kno how to run the game. thx gg

i doubt your a 'comp technician' if you cannot figure out you were ip banned..... im a Information Technology Support Analyst, dont see me throwin those words around all the time, do you?