Straw Dogs

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Me and my girlfriend went and saw straw dogs tonight. And walked out. I think I've ever only done that once before, and I had to rip a customer service rep a new one.

The movie is WEIRD in every sense of the word. It is annoying, all over the place. I didn't like the characters. Personally I can stomach almost anything, but theres at least 2 VERY disturbing scenes (the second caused us to walk out). I wouldn't have left because of the 2 scenes themselves, but the movie in general was just incredibly annoying.

See at your own risk.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I almost walked out during "The Collector" when the cat was melting in acid..

I can take little kids being butchered..but melt a cat..**** you.

Anyway, what was straw dogs about?! lol

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Couldn't take the rape?
By itself, I would have stayed. Infact me and my gf agreed the first one was even a little hot (the guy and girl were hot and had a past). But then when he passed her off to his friend, we left. (My gf has had some sexual abuse issues)

Regardless, any of those things by themselves would not cause me to leave a movie. Overall the movie was just stupid and weird though. That's what crossed the line.
I almost walked out during "The Collector" when the cat was melting in acid..

I can take little kids being butchered..but melt a cat..**** you.

Anyway, what was straw dogs about?! lol
I've posted what I posted on fbook below.

Straw Dogs; Sociopath style animal abuse, beating the **** out of handicapped people, and a very detailed rape scene between 2 guys and a girl. A truly deplorable movie.