Strats coming soon

HipHopHobo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am going to be posting some strats later today.

1. A basic night elves strat that I use in 3vs3
2. human/orc strat that you should use in any game

HipHopHobo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well I wrote half of it then I blanked out. I made the first half very specific and I think I messed up somewhere (which I normally do when I do my strat.)

C

Colby2themax

all im going to say about orc is to have at least 3 shaman with bloodlust when attacking ya i know its obvious but bloodlust is good it doesnt own because if it own someone then that someone would be its slave so all you losers who play WC 3 and like to say i owned you or you got owned reall need to consider this and think was he or is he my slave hmmmmmmmmmmmm

C

Colby2themax

hehe a hiphophobo i can see it now( iwonder what kind of hip hop

~~GOD~~

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Of Course its Hobo Hip-Hop Like "I was walkin down the street and got capped by my neighbor hobo So i socked him back and took his trash and ran my ass off Luckily by time i got away he back himself up Dont get me wrong i love these hobo's But i never loved them enought to trust em Till then just sit ur Drunk ass on that Trashcan Fo' "
My Hobo Rap =)

I kick With NE dont mess with this =)

~~GOD~~

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If you guys like my rap tell me or Pm me with thanks!!
Yo Skuzzy i say we open a freestyle rap forum =).
Ill mod it =)

n3m35i5[LoTD]

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wtf

wtf NE tower rush isnt that bad its just that when you have to make a tower you have to waste your wisp and that makes it harder to repair etc. The advantage you have with NE towers is that you can eat trees and hide them before they attack. try it on map frostsabre. it works go behind the enemy base and then get 4 or 5 dryads and once you do that eat the trees and attack the mine.