Str bug rocks

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
who thinks str bug rocks, cus its awsome when noobs keep saying how do i own so much with fistts

Reaction score
*Turok said:
which strength bug u talking about ...
str bug if im right 90 percent sure i am.
if u use charms to get your gear on as in something with 150 str needed and u only have 140 if u get the otehr 10 with chamrs, it looks like uve got no wepon.

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Cota used that, i believe, and that's why his zon was unbeatable.

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
yes i did use it...but that isnt why im unbeatable =/ im unbeatable because i know how to use my characters and no one else knows how to use theirs.

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
my barb has strength bug..you can only see his dusk enigma, no axes or crown.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
COTA-GoD said:
yes i did use it...but that isnt why im unbeatable =/ im unbeatable because i know how to use my characters and no one else knows how to use theirs.
Lol, I had some gds with you.

With my remade barb (7.2k life, the other had 2.5k) he'd crush your char. #1 bowa on jsp and dtrades=ez.

Tupac Amaru Shakur

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Lol, I had some gds with you.

With my remade barb (7.2k life, the other had 2.5k) he'd crush your char. #1 bowa on jsp and dtrades=ez.
I would pay to see that

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
who are you mr. guest? guru? If so, well. your the only person i met that was actually a gd with me. dragnskull was pretty good with a zon too, but still has much to learn.

2pac if you are honestly going to pay to see it, buy me some gear and shit so i can remake my zon, hahahaha.

[Koolaid]

Reaction score
then when you die its a bitch to put everything back

*Turok

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
btw cota do u still have that so called IMBA zon with you? if so can u tell me what gear and skills and such she had :)

dNiym

Member!
Reaction score
People Normally use the str glitch to save from having to put any more points than absolutly nessacary into strength/dex etc.
Note the 434 vitality, everything else is base save for a few points in str to wear gear. This char looks 100% naked, no weapon, no armor, nothing.

[Koolaid] said:
then when you die its a bitch to put everything back
It's no trouble to put gear back on when you die, when done properly you have enough str to go pick up all your gear and wear it with one try, so you don't have to run back to the stash and put on more str charms.. *Note* having to ADD charms to wear gear and then remove them is a BAD idea, if you can't pick up and wear all your gear in one try then you're just asking to get popped/lose one of your bodies.

When done properly *YOU* will see all your gear on your char, and none of it will be 'red', the glitch is only visible to others seeing your character, to you it looks normal.

L

Laharl

It's only useful in 1.11 because they give very little reason to actually put points into strength/dex - even as a barbarian. Just shows, yet again, what little effort Blizzard puts into their patches/games...

[Koolaid]

Reaction score
dNiym said:
People Normally use the str glitch to save from having to put any more points than absolutly nessacary into strength/dex etc. [qimg]http://keighly.com/d2/sorc.jpg[/qimg] Note the 434 vitality, everything else is base save for a few points in str to wear gear. This char looks 100% naked, no weapon, no armor, nothing.

It's no trouble to put gear back on when you die, when done properly you have enough str to go pick up all your gear and wear it with one try, so you don't have to run back to the stash and put on more str charms.. *Note* having to ADD charms to wear gear and then remove them is a BAD idea, if you can't pick up and wear all your gear in one try then you're just asking to get popped/lose one of your bodies.

When done properly *YOU* will see all your gear on your char, and none of it will be 'red', the glitch is only visible to others seeing your character, to you it looks normal.

why is ure fb dmg low?

apparently u could get it to 36k

do you use fletch?

Edit: DOes Pfire schutas with facet and P fb romsu with facet add that much !

xhellhawkx

Member!
Reaction score
str bug does nothing but not show your gear, has no positive effects other then lookin cool :/. heh on most chars today its hard not to str bug.

EDIT: dniym your dmg is damn low man -.-

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
*Turok said:
btw cota do u still have that so called IMBA zon with you? if so can u tell me what gear and skills and such she had :)

No i dont, i sold it.