Sting's Maphack

DaWestSide

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wait, so its a up graded v of the beta? mousies gettin pissed over at flaming cows forums.Saying that sting just copied the whole thing. Anywho, why does it saay for 1.10 beta? It still works for full 1.10 right?

-wes

manzon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i just started useing stings MH and now if i dont use it even on a fresh start of D2, when i hit tab to bring auto map up it locks up game. so now i have to keep MH on all the time. if someone knows a fix to t his that would be really nice. i appologize if i missed this somewhere if it is covered but i read all i could see on stings MH and didnt see anything. thx

traitors

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have a prob with the new mh i need 2 now how 2 load it n=on latop i hv tried most keys but nothin so yea help plz

WARNED by TS

MNetwork

Member!
Reaction score
Website
mnetwork.dynu.com
Is this maphack safe?

Is this map hack safe to use???? I really want to use it so I can do 2 min meph runs instead of 10 min meph runs...:lucifer

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
lol spam alert has been triggered:

1) Laptap should be the same as on comp, jsut hit all keys untill you've got it :rolllie

2) Grem signed up just to flame poor laptop user...poo on joo :p

3) ccxii21 sont spam

4) No1 knows if mh is save to use, Stings maphack ISNT save...and ppl are argueming about wheather mousepads is save or not...I'd say: use it anyways, if you get banned --> just start from scratch again...Ive done that four times by now :p

K

Kenshin12345

Can someone tell me how to use this maphack. First time using one. I downloaded the maphack but i dont know wat to do.

K

Kenshin12345

Can someone tell me how to use this maphack. First time using one. I downloaded the maphack but i dont know wat to do.

sin316

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
in the past , blizzad banned houndred of thousands of accounts ...

every year ... who gives a holy cow if they do again .. or better ... the number of accounts was/is so obviously high , that i dont even believe it anymore.

basnet2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
can any1 help me installing the mh. I downloaded the file and it asks me to extract it to the d2 loader plugin but frankly i dont know what it is :eek: can any1 help

LilAznRYDA

Member!
Reaction score
I thought bliz banns your cd key too or does it just bann acct
can u tell me if it is???

i dun really care about my acct just dun want my cd key to get banned

crazy-man

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.minitokyo.net
The cd-key will be disabled and the account will be banned so use the map hack at your own risk but the bandwidth of the site is quite high i can't get onto it

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Is there any place to dl the mh from, other then the adress posted at beginning of this thread... ?
been tryin to get my hands on it for bout 2 weeks now, all it says is "bandwidth limit exceeded".

u guys know of any mirrors or such ?

:rollie

D

Demky

I can't launch your link for map hack -_-"
Someone know where i can find map hack ?

E

editorsrockman

why does everyone say its random? blizz would never delete someone's acc if they didnt have cause to, duh
i was using mh in 1.09 up until a couple months b4 patch
but my friends kept using it and two got banned for it so there
i didnt get banned tho

edit- besides where is your proof? do you work there, or personally know someone who does and is in charge of stuff like that?