Still works

shadman87

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dupe still works on East Realm, I just Duped 4 times and the time now is 12:29. I dunno what ppl are saying that it is patched but im am still doing it and its working perfect. I just need to know one thing.....WHich char is duped items on that will disapear and which char is the real items on?????? IS IT A or B?????

FOr all those ppl out there that thinks that its patched keep trying because im still duping

shadman87

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I just duped again I still need to know which CHaracters Items dissapear CHaracter A OR B!!!!! WHo knows ?

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I want to continue to play the game, I'm reporting it to blizz.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
No, I like certain hacks, but a public easy dupe takes it too far.

mV-dOOmeD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
nonono it's VERY funny when every1 got good items ... think about end of 1.09 and all the duells with the dupe wave that was great fun for me and my ama:shoot :D

crenon

Member!
Reaction score
hey VizjereiMage, take it easy man public dupes are always patched really soon ne ways. And if this dupe still works does anyone wanna dupe with me?

crenon

Member!
Reaction score
ok Does this dupe still work or what? Does it work on EAST? GOD WILL SOMEONE DUPE WITH ME!!!!?

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Wow, ban a mod because I report one silly thing that has most likely been reported many times already.

Sounds like a plan. :rolleyes

mV-dOOmeD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
u don't understand it....this is a HACK forum

and if u report that we discuss about hacks^^ that's stupid

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mV-dOOmeD
nonono it's VERY funny when every1 got good items ... think about end of 1.09 and all the duells with the dupe wave that was great fun for me and my ama:shoot :D
100% legit ebay ama ... have fun ....

and i dont need a dupe to enjoy that game ... i agree with mage ... dupes ruin the 1.10 patch ...

mV-dOOmeD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
was no really legit ama^^ gotta venom buri armor and other bug shit^^ that's why all my acc's are banned...

OK i duped tooo

-=Even'Fall=-

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.inflames.com
I agree with Mage , some hack are fun ( Map hack and d2loader) but Duping is really stupid :( . I want 1.10 to be dupeless and bugless. Destroying the game and blizzard wont make a new patch for sure if we keep buging their game , and maybe wont make another Diablo?