Statues vs Priest: Whos the better healer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tdultima

What do you guys think? Statues or Priest for healing troops?

Priest heals 25 hp/sec for 5 mana. While Statues heal 10 hp/sec but can heal 6 units at a time for 10 mana.

Which would you rather have?

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Statues own priests anyday. Priests kinda suck I think. They are only good for dispel and innerfire. The heal is only a perk.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Yeah Statues hands down. plus statues can morph to destroyers which is a bonus

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Statues definetly. With their ability to morph to destroyer's, it's like adding a third layer to a double layer vanilla fudge cake. It doesn't get any better!

Plus, at healing 10 hp/sec and 6 units at a time, when you've got about 5-6 of them you can heal your army fast.

-Frank :cool:

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
statues win but then agen priest is more versatile (and cost less)
inner fire is mandatory with humans and dispel takes out all other attempts of magic interferance. and im not sure u should compare destroyers to priest cuz they are totally different. the statue heal thingy is i can almost guarantee u that it will be nerfed in next patch is just plain broken.
for healing: statue
for some sense of strategy:priest

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Statues will win but then Priests can cast Inner Fire, which is insane when used with Human units. However, with Dryads/SBs/Statues/More Dispelling Magic no idea if Inner Fire is worth it.

shadowknightz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
w
Statues are better at healing. They heal more total per cast and have more mana capactity and regeneration. And i think if u use preists a better use is for inner fire. If you morph to destroyer you should always morph them one by one so they can eat the other statues mana and do more damage with orb of annihilation.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
~Locked

Don't bump old threads, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.