Starcraft Races

gunner52060

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If everyone would just think about the protoss campaigns, you would relize that there is a entire new race out there. The terrans made this race. The zerg protoss, by gentic munlipuation. I think that if there is going to be a starcraft 2 then this race needs its chance. The best way that this would work is that the population settings would be like that of zerg buy the high priced units and upgrades of the protoss x 2. There will be some cheap units like a marine but most of them will be really high end units.

As for terran i think that terrans need to keep the nuke, also i think that blizzard needs to add a carrier for the terrans. Also the terrans need to have some higher end functions like sheilds like the toss. Or at least a sheilded bunnker.

As for the zerg they need to be able to move underground. The only race with that function. Also they need to have some better defence capabilities.

I dont know what to do with the toss.

Also all the races need to have the chance to be able to build walls. These walls would keep players from having to sheild them selfs with costly cannons suken colnys, and the storge facilyty for the terren.

Also the worker units need to collet 10 uints at a time. not 8. also the speeds need to be equal on how fast they colect.

gunner52060

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i just thought of some thing that there needs to be like a boss or a governer for each race, that you need to protect. To help counter this boss you need to have like a sniper unit that can fire a long range can cause a massive amounts of dammage but the shots be on a power scale, where a shot take 50 power and the total is 100 power for the sniper. Or you could make it so that the sniper would die after shooting its target. The sniper would only be able to attack ground units

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
well the thing is the terran arnt that advece to have permate sheilds nthe boos i dea should only be keep in ums games
and what does
Also the worker units need to collet 10 uints at a time. not 8. also the speeds need to be equal on how fast they colect.
mean

gunner52060

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
when you have a scv , probe, or a drone collecting minnerals or gas they only collect 8 at a time. I think that they should collect 10 at time making it faster at collecting minerals.

Crookedfoot

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
All in all though, that's just going to be like changing the game speed to one notch faster than what your playing now.
Unless you make everything like 25% more expensive.
Then your right back to where you were.
But, with the realities of inflation factored in.
More income + more expense = no change.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Originally posted by gunner52060
when you have a scv , probe, or a drone collecting minnerals or gas they only collect 8 at a time. I think that they should collect 10 at time making it faster at collecting minerals.
minerals will run out too fast

End Of All2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the new race is supposed to be called the VANIX...toss are supposed to have movable pylons, terran mioght have ejects in their vechicles....and zerg i dont remember

XuM_Hakker

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
End Of All2 might be right but the only way to be sure is to talk 2 blizzard but, they wont say a dang thing about it!

The new race is supposed to be a mix of toss and zerg!

SCfan13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Xum your half right and end of all2 your all wrong. The new races for sure of the Xel'Naga and the Hybrids 100%

gunner52060

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i aggree with SCfan 13 you know the Hybrids will be one, and the XelNaga are going to come back to take control of the protoss.

l)aRkArTaNiS-

Reaction score
There will obviously be the xel'naga and hybrids, but what about another race? You never know if blizzard will surprise us all and add in another race that's unheard about.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
In warcraft 3, they brought up elves and undead. undead from orcs and elves from human. so there needs to be some kind of hint as to what the game would contain in terms of new races. a race i see possible is maybe a race of cyborgs. Since protoss has robots as the majority of their forces, why not have robots as a seprerate race?

rune_warrior

Member!
Reaction score
because thebastardsword robots are still biding their time. robots rule in sc3. and gunner52060, why would the Xel'Naga come back to control the protoss... they build the protoss and made them specialize in technological or something but that didn't work. then they left and build the zerg to have purity of essence but the zerg killed them. even if there are some left they wouldn't care about failed experiments. they would be continuing to make the perfect species. and if Duran is really a Xel'Naga then why would the hybrids be a different race. they should be included with Xel'Naga. The hybrids shouldn't revolt because the Xel'Naga should've learned to mess with the brains so the hybrids will never think about harming their masters.

thegrim_reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
ok first i have to correct something said in one of the very first posts by gunner52060... the hybrids were NOT created by the terren but by duran.. and if you think that duran is still part of terren when he was doing that then you need to play the campaigns again...

and did anyone ever wonder why the xel'naga wanted to create a ultimate race? i mean why not do it to yourself? weren't they worried that they would come back and kill them like the zerg??

rune_warrior

Member!
Reaction score
they didn't do it on themselves because they don't wanna change unless they are sure it can work. secondly, the Xel'Naga were peaceful and probably hoped that by being created by a peaceful race, the zerg and protoss would be peaceful. course they were wrong as hell.

wtf... how did people get the idea that terran were building hybrids. Duran, a member of a secret race was building them and was controlling a terran force as guards.