Starcraft II pre-order at Bestbuy.com

D

dealrocker

Unable to post this thread in the specific Starcraft II category, so I gonna post this info here.

Bestbuy.com has Starcraft II up for pre-order. Shows the game coming out on 3/1/2010. Bestbuy is a big retailer and I don't think they would provide wrong information. That being said Starcraft II beta would be expected to open up at the end of November or beginning of December.

Aurora

Let's fix it.
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraft2forum.org
And a while after that:
Heart of the Swarm: $59

And even later:
Legacy of the Void: $59

Meh. I'm hoping for a discount system if you have bought other versions before. A bit like what Unreal Tournament used to have, if you know what I mean.

DirtyDog

Reaction score
They just want to get people on board so they don't buy elsewhere down the line. (and they want your credit card details!)

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
It isn't official, they're making a guesstimation. Online retails do that all the time.

Plus, no one on this planet thinks it is coming in January.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
unless some one at bestbuy or gamestop shows it on their computer screens all those are estimates that are horribly in the dark

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
*Facepalm*

It won't be out before 2010, the rest is just silly rumor...

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I've reserved my copy from Amazon. I'm not taking any chances. Just in case I am deployed when the game is released it will be shipped to a secure location where then it will be shipped to me right a way!

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
im waiting for pre order goodies :3

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I'm going to walk into gamestop and pick up a copy. I mean seriously, ho the hell buys PC games anymore anywhere? I predict lots in stock.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I'm going to walk into gamestop and pick up a copy. I mean seriously, ho the hell buys PC games anymore anywhere? I predict lots in stock.

except for the exception of blizzard games for the first 3 months

Aurora

Let's fix it.
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraft2forum.org
Only thing I'm worried about is that there's no pre-order for a special edition yet. Hoping that it won't be sold out right away if it never comes available as a pre-order.