Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
New SC:G pics

my favorite

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Sweet.. that looks awesome. A completely urban / city / spacestation setting. This picture makes me drool.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
In blizzard site.

Follow me

Actually I forgot to add the url :p

--Edit--

Woops, I didn't noticed Lord Folken thread.

I've merged them both, but at least it didn't got confusing :)

Magikarp

Reaction score
If you look at the Ultralisk picture, theres a wierd gray bar in the top right.. I wonder if its a boss?

Ultralisk is damn huge too.. I thought it would be about the size of a dragoon?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
A few comments on Tronga's linked-images

New Protoss Unit?
That new Protoss unit sure does look sexy ;) Can't wait to see what it's statistics would be like. And what kind of unit it actually is.

Ultralisk - Boss?
Damn...that Ultralisk is definately a boss, huge too.

Small camera - SV?
That small camera thing sure does look like an SV, maybe it's just an unmanned small one?

Another new Protoss unit? Or is it a DT?
There is no way that that is a Dark Templar, firstly, you can see it, and secondly, the weapon he is carrying would require two hands, not one. And it wouldn't fluently swish like the DT's warp blades. It almost looks like that unit from the picture with the High Templar.

Rygon

Lol, an Ultralisk the size of a Dragoon? No way man, Ultralisk's have always been gigantic, and Dragoons have always been about the size of a Zealot, seeing as it is a half-dead Zealot inside the mechanical-Dragoon.

Can't wait for SC Ghost now, i'm uber-excited :D Damn i'm glad i have a job to pay for the game.

Magikarp

Reaction score
Man.. I think that the Ultralisk is a bit massive / exaggerated.. it doesnt seem to really coincide with Broodwar.. but then again, Broodwar is in a hawks eye view in 2d.. meH..

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Does are some cool screen shots.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score

HUD(Heads Up Display) Info: http://www.3dactionplanet.com/ghost/info/hud.shtml

The numbers in the image above show the major HUD elements. NOTE: I doctored the screenshot here for the sake of illustration, so it may be technically inaccurate. But it will still teach you about the HUD elements.

1. Health/Energy Meter
Like most action heroines, Nova has only a limited amount of health. If the green part of this gauge reaches zero, you're dead. The blue part represents Nova's reserve of psychic energy. Many moves and abilities consume this energy, so you'll need to make sure you have enough to do what you want for as long as you want. Fortunately, the energy recharges by itself over time.

2. Action Commands
Many of Nova's moves and actions are context sensitive. You can only sidle a wall or perform a Deathblow when properly positioned. When conditions are right, an icon in this area will appear to tell you what button to push to perform an action. Note that this icon is shown down in the lower right-hand part of the screen in some shots and movie footage.

3. Stealth Meter
Nova is strongest when operating from a position of secrecy and concealment. This handy gauge lets you know how well hidden your favorite Ghost is. Lower is better, so if it's barely lit up things are good. Make some noise or step out into the light while uncloaked, however, and the meter will spike up and turn red. Then you've got trouble.

4. Effect Icon
The icon underneath your Stealth Meter seems to change depending on different abilities or effects that Nova has employed. Turn on Hyper Time, for example, and you get an icon show up here. Same with Sight or any other ability.

5. Weapon Information
This area shows what weapon Nova has armed and how much ammunition she has left. It also appears to show how much alternate ammo (like grenades) are selected and available.

Marador

Member!
Reaction score
Hmmm a first hand shooter with all my favorite chars in fully remastered pictures.....no thx lol Id have to see the game in real before i knew if i liked it or not, because ive seen lots of pictures of cool games (or what looked like it) and wasted liked 40 bucks for some Graphic Handicap game. that even looked good on the pictures. But also ive been known for saying stuff that made no sense at all and sometimes i dono what im talking about.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Like just now Marador, you don't know what you're talking about. You love SC: Ghost even more that i do/will.

You have constant dreams about Nova without her suit on, you dream about the day you hold that controller in your hand and yell Eat shit Zerg! when you launch a final nuclear missile to the heart of a Zerg stronghold, you paint pictures on your walls of Zealots and Zerglings mating, you constantly RP using SC character names, you even create new characters using a neat program that you invented, solely for the purpose of making new SC Ghost characters.

See? That's what you were trying to get across, but lost it in the grammar :rolleyes

Zmoney

Reaction score
I cant wait for his game, for all the time they have spent on this game it best be SWEET!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.