StarCraft 2

• Thread starter Blazing-Cheetah
  • Start date
B

Blazing-Cheetah

i think there sholud be a ground transport. But the transport isnt burrowed. The ground transport would be faster than a Devouring One (Hero Zergling). It would be used to carry slower units such as Reavers and others. :D

Aeris22

Member!
Reaction score
there should be some kinda new tank the old one look to much like a heavy tank from red alert, and lots of new infantry units

Aeris22

Member!
Reaction score
like a heavy machine gunner and a mortar man and some kinda trench making method like in the opening movie of brood war and that any infantry in the trench would recieve bonus's like better range and defence

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I think, when a unit (lets say, marine) kills around 5-10 units. He becomes...'Veteran' and, as cloud said it. Get bonuses, in speed, mobility, attack, defence, agility, accuracy. etc.

Zerg-ShadowX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.teamzerg.tk
i love that trench idea.,.. what if u could biuld walling (to take place of supply depot walling) and make like towers that can go on the walls, like a bunker but up on the wall so only ranged units can kill it. also maybe being able to arm biuldings themselves, like put a small turret or machine gun on a barracks etc... or take the idea from WC3 about arming workers for a period of time as a anti rush kinda thing....... heheh no more ling rushes :)

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Originally posted by liqu1d_g0at
i think the tanks should be useful when not in siege as well
the tanks are pretty useful when not at siege also. not as much as in siege of course, but they are good, for example, to hydras (of course, agains, better in sige mode)

SCfan13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The trench idea is really stupid! Think about first of all they already got bunkers and second they fight around space its not common seeing gigantic future guys in space suits squeezing into trenches. It just doesnt fit.