[Starcraft 2] Why battle reports take so long to make.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
No offense, but I don't give a f*** about their explanations why battlereports are so hard to make, it's almost like explaining why the marine 1stly walks with his right leg, then with his left one on the animation. I know that the game is still being fixed and all and I just don't ask when it will be out. But after months pass I wonder wtf? There will be enough patches and they could release the beta even if it had some probs. War3X was released in august, thus it gives me hope that it is one of the release months. If not August, the next one is December I bet.

Aurora

Let's fix it.
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraft2forum.org
That's what I found strange. If you look at the interview, then it should take about a month per battle report. So why does it takes multiple months then?

I'll tell you why: because most of the Zerg race was not yet done. No Mutalisks were seen in action and stuff -muta stacking-. It was just not done yet.

Aurora

Let's fix it.
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraft2forum.org
And how little of their deadlines they make. Wait, isn't that a bad thing? Still, Blizzard has been extremely busy. I personally can not wait for the beta. I thought of making an article of this, but: Beta is confirmed to be shedualed for this summer. Other sites make big news out of it, but they never make their deadlines anyway. I might compile every bit of history behind the game into a big article later.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
zerg better be a beautiful race to play since they held up a lot of things :(

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
You seem informed, Aurora from what I read in your posts, Tho let's not make a rumor by mentioning months. As I prefer to be realistic - the end of 2009 may be the beta and the full game - the end of 2010. In the mean time they will work on D3 and maybe some even mention they may start working on a War4 since WoW continuing the story of War3 TFT = FAIL, WoW is an error in general but meh.

And you wailt for the late fall of 2009 for Beta, what do you get? Answer: A dick
How many will have beta keys, how many will be able to just dl and play?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
You seem informed, Aurora from what I read in your posts, Tho let's not make a rumor by mentioning months. As I prefer to be realistic - the end of 2009 may be the beta and the full game - the end of 2010. In the mean time they will work on D3 and maybe some even mention they may start working on a War4 since WoW continuing the story of War3 TFT = FAIL, WoW is an error in general but meh.

And you wailt for the late fall of 2009 for Beta, what do you get? Answer: A dick
How many will have beta keys, how many will be able to just dl and play?
eh?

They're already collecting people now for beta information., Just make sure you have a battle.net account on the new site, send them your comp specs and they are picking beta candidates as of the 6th of May.

jsut so you know

Aurora

Let's fix it.
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraft2forum.org
Also, the beta has already been confirmed for this summer. Further, there are seperate development teams for each game. That is explained in some of the batches. The Diablo 3 team has nothing to do with Starcraft 2. The only people from other teams working on Starcraft 2 at the moment, are some guys from the Warcraft balance team. This was also confirmed.

And Pan, please make a thread in the Asylum or something. xD
You guys never miss a chance to flame, eh?

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
I just go completely pessimistic when something doesn't meet my realistic expectations.

You skipped my part where it says - how many will actually be able to play it in the summer? 'Collecting people' ... sure if you are chosen for the beta. What happens to the rest? Will have to w8 prolly the end of 2009 to make sc2 available for them.

and fyi Im not flamming you Aurora what did i say? ... you're from the few in BF that don't deserve that

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Registered, Signed, Sent. And if I don't get the invite, I won't be able to play the game in the summer like all others not invited. gl Pan.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
It's not like every1 will be able to play it then, just those chosen, those who are not will have to w8 for next year probably. And the less competition, the better, no oneed to encourge others :O