Starcraft 2 suggestions?

Z

z[stc]

hey man,

i'll reply...so chill. :)

what you said above is the story line for starcraft 2...correct? what i want to know about is like units in the game. will they add any extra killer units like devs and lurkers...like they did in brood.

zerg got the best upgraded units in brood...cept for the dark archon can like clone and make a whole nother army...lol. :O terrans got the shaft in brood...with a girly medic...heh heh...and a valk...plus they cut back the temps shock power in brood.

for example...if i was a half way decent programmer...i would like have 8 different kinds of forces...protoss...terran...zerg...like normal...

plus...

klingons...romulans...vulcans...and borg...lol. :)

the 8th kind would be kinda like the alien in the movie alien...kinda zerg like but more slimy and different attacks.

a few major drawbacks to above idea...copyright laws on star trek names...heh heh...could be overcome by naming them slightly differently from original...enough to avoid major lawsuits...plus can you imagine the monster code...that programmers would have to write...and the super computers that would be needed to run a game with like 8 different kinds...instead of 3.

i mean...its all bnet can do to handle a 3v3 shared no rush 20 game with unlimited minerals and gas...or a 3v5c game...before map max sets in. :)

and last year i bought warcraft 3...went home and put it on my super fast apple macintosh G4 digital computer...with a cable modem at 400k speed...only to have a game with 3 other players fighting a variety of monsters...lag real bad...i mean frame by frame...the game jerked and jerked...till finally i got frustated and quit.

i have never played warcraft 3 again...cuz it sucked so bad on my fast computer and fast cable modem...so it's on the shelf till bnet gets its shit together or else buys supercomputers and t3 lines at least...to run the game right.

z[stc] space team commandos :)
http://www.battleforums.com/images/smilies/wavey.gif