Starcraft 2 Blizzcon Videos

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Blizzcon 2007 has come to an end. Blizzard has released much more information regarding their upcoming release of Starcraft 2. Thoose not lucky enough to attend blizzcon can still see the videos here at battleforums. Please enjoy.

Gameplay Videos
|2|3

Terran Walkthrough Videos

Singleplayer Demo Videos

Multiplayer Demo Videos

Starcraft 2 Interview

BlizzCon 2007 Starcraft 2 Live Demo

StarCraft 2 First Crowd Impressions

R

RKubica

New model of siege tank is much better now. And new abilities of ghosts are amazing.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
at about 0:59 in the video. what are those fast moving units?

YouTube - Starcraft 2 Blizzcon 2007 Footage (1/3)
At :59 there are three units on the screen Stalkers, Warp rays and zealots. I'm unsure what you mean by fast moving units, but you might be referring to Zealots who have a new charge ability which does what it describes. Zealots charge at opponents if they are within a certain range. They are not truly fast, but if there is an enemy close by they will close the gap fast enough.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Some of the videos are removed. Anyway, I'll learn the units while playing campaign or melee.

I don't think SC2 will require 1 GB RAM but at least 512, def/ not less. U can still run war3 TFT 1.21 on 128 mb .. but with mass lag.

And the most important question - does anyone know when the demo will be available to the rest of us?

One thing is sure: SCII will have a huge number of users online, because war3 met mostly warcrafters, SCII is where SCers and many of WCers me included go, these two communities will mix and it's gonna be one huge. I'm very happy to see from the interview that BNet will be like war3 - icons (for which I don't care), profiles, Clans/Teams, levels.

lpt

Reaction score
Whoooowww cool videos =).

But w3 will always be btter until IV comes out lol

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Videos just depress me. Blizzard could pull the game at anytime for no reason. At least reasons we don't know. Blizzard put a lot of time and money into Ghost and pulled it. I mean, maybe 3D just isn't a SC thing. I never thought it was. I think that's my biggest worry.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Videos just depress me. Blizzard could pull the game at anytime for no reason. At least reasons we don't know. Blizzard put a lot of time and money into Ghost and pulled it. I mean, maybe 3D just isn't a SC thing. I never thought it was. I think that's my biggest worry.
SC Ghost was developed by another company. SC ghost was on a console. Sc ghost was a Tperson shooter.

Blizzard has Never canceled one of their PC RTS games. They have only ever canceled spin off games.

Blizzard has received massively positive responses from Blizzcon.

SCII is not getting canceled, where would you get such an insane notion.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Okay, SCG was developed by someone other than a Blizzard team, but ultimately the cancellation was on Blizzard.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Okay, SCG was developed by someone other than a Blizzard team, but ultimately the cancellation was on Blizzard.
because blizzard didn't develope it, and it sucked balls so they pulled the plug. that has nothing to do with SCII which was developed by Blizzad, and clearly doesn't suck.

Darallan

Member!
Reaction score
Very nice collection of videos! I wish i could have made it to blizzcon this paste year but i always wait to long to order the tickets and then i back out of it.. =(