"special treatment"

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
what do u guys think about nationalities getting "special treatment" because of their race?

[example]
like, if a white guy is in a fight wit a black guy and the white guy gives the black guy a broken nose, the white guy could be called for racisim(some cases but not many) when it was in selfdefence.

theres other special things that non white americans get, i wanna know what u guys think.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
How do you feel about the fact that there's a higher percentage of black people in prison than whites, but whites still complain about "anti-white" racism?

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Exactly.

It's totally stereotypical. Since when have you heard cases in which you explained, thebastard? Probably none lately. People just assume this.

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the prison point is stupid. who gives a damn if there are more black people in prison than whites? that means nothing. bastard is talking about things like affirmative action. how do you justify affirmative action? please try. affirmative action is racsism, but if your against it you get called a rascist.

Jaden

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeh i agree with u Amrtin... but i can completely understand why it is happening.. yes affirmative action is racism. and ethnic groups or african americans or indigenous peoples may be "overcompensated" but the fact remains that we are all very far from perfection... and we do tend to stereotype people alot!!!!!!! from what we hear on the media etc... i remember being in school in Louisiana and i was like i dunno 10! and thesxe three black girls who were my friends used to always be like "yeh well ur not one of us cause ur great-grandaddy was a slave owner and ours were slaves." i was just like HELLO Im from Australian.. but i mean prejudices run deep.. we were ten and yet there was still bitterness felt.. people will never be able to achieve equality.. whether it is between races.. or between financial status.. or anything really. we will always be trying to justify sumthing.. or restore sumthing. and make restitution for those we have wronged.. even if it means going overboard the other way

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I never heard tbs mention affirmative action. I agree that affirmative action is racism. It can be taken the other way though. How would you feel if special laws were made to garauntee whites a job though? Wouldn't it make you feel inferior to know that the only reason you had gotten a job was because it was a law.

PsYcHoSiD77

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
But there is reverse racism.....For example, black people complain about DWB (Driving While Black) and that cops are just out to get them, but one time on my way back from Weightlifting I gave a friend a ride to his cousin's house to pick up some clothes and the cops saw a white kid in a black neighborhood with a big truck and thought oh he has to be buying drugs. They pulled me over, searched me and my truck, and all for what? I hadn't broken any laws at all, the ONLY reason i was pulled over was because i was WHITE in a black neighborhood, which is just rediculous......