Special stuff for each char

mechalink

Reaction score
i think that there should be special stuff for each char...like a special armor or like a special quest that would only help that char.
what do you think?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
So sorta like the class specific items?

mechalink

Reaction score
yesbut also i mean ike each char shars its own quests but like a amazon for instace has only certian quests that she can do

Garbonzo

Member!
Reaction score
ooo i think i get it...lets say that your a pali and your fighting your reg quest that everyone can do....then b/c ur a pali u get word that you home castle or w/e is under attack and u MUST go back and fight for your king and only palis can do this quest?.....is this right or wrong?

mechalink

Reaction score
yes that is right, i think that would make the game longer because you would be forced to play all the chars to beat the game

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
So basically, you just want more quests. Except certain ones pertain to class only quests. Kind of like each class has its own different story. The way you said it makes me feel like I'de have to play each class, and not have a chance to group with others. Sounds flawed.

mechalink

Reaction score
if you would read it it says that there is also the normal game that every one does the quests aside of the special ones

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Right. I understand that, but say they did that with Diablo II. And one of the quests was for necros to go kill so major badass guy. You'de be stuck with only necros, not to mention you'de most likely want to leave the game and join a new one, or create a new one specifically for just that. Then of course you have to deal with the assholes that join the game anyway.

In theory, it could work, if they added a class filter to create game, but they most likely won't.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Ya...it seems a little baised to do that. Class-filter, I mean.

Specific Quest Itmes for each character, that's something that could work I think. Have the character progress normally, and then only they can see and do the quest. The other characters have their own to do, etc etc.

mechalink

Reaction score
god damn you shut the hell up you posted at my last thread...thats right no one like you d-bag so blow me

Garbonzo

Member!
Reaction score
Class fliter would rock Barb Duels Only so no noob palis could join ^-^. But i think it would be fun to play as a pali or w/e like i said befor return home to defend ur homeland

TopGun

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Yea that would be pretty neat with the quest for char types and everything, that would stop all the palis rushing like barbs or like other chars rushing diff types and the only way that they two could get together is if like they were in a trading game that allowed only trading or a dueling game that allowed only dueling or like other littlegames like the drop game or like maybe races and stuff

mechalink

Reaction score
yes that is what i am saying, also you could get higher levels like you start as a squire and work you way up to like prince or king, that is probably a bad idea

Reaction score
That would be cool I guess but, the thing you get from the certain quest like coudln't be tradable and every item would have to be equally as good.