{SORRY}plz read!

cody

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
sup all. soory bout the last thread i posted about turning in all the sites and shit. its was all a joke i would never attempt to do that. i wanted to see how many people would reply to such a thread.if any one here knows of any info on what is the highest level person on asia server plz send. i have no hacks to link but i hope there will be some new ones.:p

cody

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
hey man you wanna play an AT game soon? i have no iternet right now cause i was playing war3 to much but when i get it back ill play some with yea. you have an AIM screen name? mine is slpknt446. my account new name is NO_NONSENSE_1v1.
lates bro shout back.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
hmmm

"sup all. soory bout the last thread i posted about turning in all the sites and shit. "

You are forgiven. Yes even Theroy has the power to forgive.

"its was all a joke i would never attempt to do that. i wanted to see how many people would reply to such a thread."

Well most people could probably figure it out but unfortunatly I was unable to.

"i wanted to see how many people would reply to such a thread."

Well it got it's results.

"if any one here knows of any info on what is the highest level person on asia server plz send. "

Sorry I don't know I use mainly us west I have used asias a couple of times.

"i have no hacks to link but i hope there will be some new ones."

There should be new hacks just for the intrest (Believe it or not i don't hack) I just think people who wan't should be able to.

Remember the only bad hack are auto win hacks and dissconnect hacks due to they have absoultly no purpose.
Hacks should only be used by newbs to help them learn and dissconnect hack goes directly against that.

Try here http://skull.securitysmarts.com/wc3.htm

cody

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
well thax for the forgiveness. i would also like to say i dont hack either. i just get hacks for my brother kyle. maybe sometime we can play online bro. lates.oh yea i dont play asian server i play uswest i just wanted to see the highest lvl person on asian server to see if they have the highest lvl person on war3. well Bei is our highest lvl person at 30. who is the highest overal on war 3.

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Sure, I'll play AT! Ur pretty high level, right? As it says in my sig, my AIM SN is Swooper55 and my B.net SN in Swooper (on Azeroth). If you ever wanna play, just IM or wisper me if Im on. Im usually in channel WCIII.com or channel ATAK.