• Who the hell is he??

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Im just wondering how many people out there know who Sonic the Hedghog is.
As for myself, Im 14 and I still like sonic (i dont own anymore games, just cool lookin pics)

daoffshoreman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
sonic got me into videogaming, if it wasnt for him, idve not been able to use a friggin controller! idve never played anything but rpgs if there wasnt a sonic adventure demo with my pso(an rpg) for my old dreamcast

Ghetto_Rap_Masta

Premium Member
Reaction score
i hate sonic, hes so stuck up all the time.

and he never smiles or smiles but with an angry eye thing going on. is he depressed or somethin?

Kaldaris

Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
LOL no his shoes just dont fit him, they like 3 size too small, and look at his HEAD huge, then you wonder how he holds it up.....

RisenDeMoN: Don't Double Post!

SmashBros.Pro

Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Speaking of Sonic, I'm listening to a song from the game called "Live and Learn" and it kicks ass (I think its the theme for Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow in the game). This is the kind of stuff that makes me like Sonic.

daoffshoreman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
yeah, sonic is great, a videogame legend like link or fox or that plumber dude:D i like the invincibility tune thing in sonic best cause its not like some lame glittering and du-u-du- du-du-du-du-du that mario has...no, it is true invincibility....heavy metal kicking peoples asses...god bless sonic....and whoever put him on gba....

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Sonic owns, plus his little buddy, Tails.

Everyone should know how Sonic is, and if not get some education!

Biske

Reaction score
I used to watch the tv show on Saturday mornings. Oh Snaps! Kaldaris is 14?!?!? I...didn't see that coming...

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Me too, but then I thought they overplayed Tails homosexuality.
They made him/her too cute, and happy.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
He should be like 16 now. Anyways, Sonic was always awesome. The 2nd game i really got into. Mario first, then Sonic.

I used to cheat on the levels and have tails fly threw the whole level if possible. I really havent played any versions that have Knuckles in it.
The best sonic game ive played was on the SEGA Saturn. It was called, like, Sonic 3D Blast or something like that. That game was awesome...

Oh yeah, at age 7 or 8 i had a pair of sneakers that looked like Sonic's. I used to tink id finally be able to run fast. :p

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Pains Requiem said:
Oh yeah, at age 7 or 8 i had a pair of sneakers that looked like Sonic's. I used to tink id finally be able to run fast. :p
Didn't Sonic's powers come from the Golden Rings he collected???

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Yeah, definitely. There should be a Sonic College :D I'd hate to see the shoes if they implemented a dress code though.

Kaldaris said:
And look at his HEAD huge, then you wonder how he holds it up.....
Maybe that's how he runs so fast. He just leans forward and has to run super fast just to keep his balance.

And if my dog looked anything like Tails, I'd duct tape an extra tail onto it just to complete the effect :)

PauseBreak

Reaction score
-Azrael666- said:
Yeah, definitely. There should be a Sonic College :D I'd hate to see the shoes if they implemented a dress code though.

Maybe that's how he runs so fast. He just leans forward and has to run super fast just to keep his balance.

And if my dog looked anything like Tails, I'd duct tape an extra tail onto it just to complete the effect :)
lol awesome. I wonder how many people HAVE done that for Halloween or something.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I know who he is :). He even had a little TV show.

Isn't there a new sonic game coming out soon?

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Sonic Rush comes out for Nintendo DS in Fall of this year, and Shadow the Hedgehog is being released for multiple platforms in November of this year.

I would personally love to see the old Sonic games revamped and put on current systems, like every Sonic game that was on Genesis. They had Sonic 3D, which was a good concept that could be made a lot better with graphics that are currently out :p

Ashigaru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Knuckles was the coolest charater in the sonic games. Shadow was cool too.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
You can't overrate something when its greatness is already immeasurable :cool: