SOMETHING CAME TO MY HEAD

Talosxii

Reaction score
Ok. Just some thoughts here. If the brothers could be so easily destroyed then why didn't Tyrael or the horadrim do it themselves. Tyrael could have gone to the hellforge himself. with the civil war going on between the two greater evils that took over after banishing the prime evils, everything would have been chaotic and unfocused so tyrael could go in and smash the stones with little resistance. I think that it is very likely that since they existed on the mortal plane before they were trapped in the soulstones then smashing the stones would only set them loose once again upon the world. Since they had never been used as a prison before the prime evils came along it was only a theory that smashing them would destroy the brothers. Who is to say that they aren't free to possess some of the unsuspecting adventurers looking to fight one of the prime evils only to find that they are fighting for control of their soul. Or maybe you get possessed by diablo or baal or mephisto and have to find a way to exorcise them from your body. while at the same time trying to banish the demons that still exist on earth or the creatures that came through when the worldstone was destroyed ((if any did)). The possibilities are endless when you look at the whole story of diablo. not just what was showed in the games but what blizzard and sierra published about the story online to fill in the gaps. I hope that i am not just wasting my energy. I hope that u all understand what i am saying