SOMETHING CAME TO MY HEAD

shimshimheyxD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok for sure, diablo has to be in Diablo 3 because if he wasn't in it, then whats the point of calling the next thing DIABLO 3..

masonshu14

Reaction score
diablo was killed by us its kind of getting old
Diablo can't be alive

LaRc

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.teamsirix.com
maybe diablo will posses someone and then u have to beat that thing hahaha, and by the way when does Diablo 3 come out? i want it so bad

C

Chilly-Willy

Mabe Instead of a Diablo it will be a Diablo clone, and he will "walk the earth" lol hmmmm

20kFB40kM

Member!
Reaction score
Diablo's physical body was killed. When you kill him you can see the spirit come out of the beasts body. So the spirit can posses another form of demon. Just like in the Movie the Exorcist. The demon left the girls body but is still alive.

Malcom Sex

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It should be a prelude to the other diablos called like Horadrim: The legendary order and be about how they kicked the shit out of the prime evils the first time

G37Z

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.kingdomofloathing.com
Listen to Tyreal after you kill baal, he says destroying the worldstone will have unpredictable affects on the earth but it must be shattered cause its corrupted. Maybe diablo 3 will be what happens because of the worldstones destruction....like all hell breaking loose because the ties between the worlds have been shattred and diablo ultimate goal was still reached even tho he was slaughtered.....who knows maybe they will be stupid and make diablo 500 feet tall with bunny ears and bananna pajamas...

M

mcqknight

maybe you could be diablo and kill some of those irritating rogues... hmm...

Mr.Sloth

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
maybe diablo posseses goats who will kill you if you dont harvest there grass

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i want diablo to revive or something or have a group of demons revive him.

ZERO OR DIE

Reaction score
:sly His soulstone was detroyed...he can't come back none of the three primes can, person i'd like to see and army of like 20 million people line up and take hell head :bugeyes on in ONE FINAL BATTLE MUHAHAHAHAHAHA :sly

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
It could be a little different then that. Blizzard could start the storyline off as the heroes of Diablo II are just getting settlerd in after they defeated the Lord of Terror, and then you would hear word of demons taking secret magical artifacts that had the power to revive a dark deity, or somesuch. You later assume they want to revive one of the prime evils, so it leads you on a wild chase through 12 acts of gore-slashing, hard-guessing fun! Yeah, just an idea.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
I came up with an idea long ago, which was touched on in here a bit. Basically, after the soulstone is shattered, both this world and the plain where the demons come from are not whole. To fix that the heros must take the battle to their door. Imagine fighting Mephisto, Diablo, and Baal....... at the same time. Final showdown to save the world.

This would deffinitlly have to be a darker game then Diablo 2. I picture dark red sky, posionous fog, and a $h!tL0ad of minions. Possiblly take the characters that you have now and just expand into this new game. Only problem is runewords dont work, and every item you wear is now cursed. Only way to survive, bring it back to the basics, and get new gear. Of course the gear will be cursed in this demention, but that will a positive effect, in this backwards world.

relnor

Member!
Reaction score
have it where you get deeper into the underworld only to find that diablo and co. are just one of a huge race, would be cool to fight of 10 at a time

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Thats just overkill man, 1 of each is insane let alone baby diablo, brother Baal, and so on. If i was to get to the end and see hundreds of them i would sit here and just cry lol.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I was also thinking, that it could be the final battle against heaven and hell. Hell still has demons and deathly incarnations running about it, right? Well, it could be set as you are either a warrior of the light or a warrior of the dark. There would be classes and races, and most won't protrain to a holy or demonic backround, so you could have an ''evil warrior'', or a ''pure good archer'' so to speak. There would be holy classes and hell based classes to add to those as well, and it would be the final battle to determine who wins the Sin War.

relnor

Member!
Reaction score
i was joking about that last post but then i got to thinking, :lucifer what if you really did fight diff versions of the bothers :mean but i should be the weak versions, such as big d in the first game :bouncy

minny

6 years and going strong!
Reaction score
Maybe Micky Mouse gets pierced by a corruped soulstone!!!
and he turns all demonish and tries to make the world sad:(