Someone

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
in time padawan, in time

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
It's pretty good. At this very moment I'm investing in some stocks while the market is low. What about you?

Aternyth

Premium Member
Reaction score
ah nice. mine is going alright, could be better but could be worse. i just graduated college so i'm broke as ****. I need to find a real job soon too bad there arent many for the taking in these times

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm scared and alone..someone hold me.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
ah nice. mine is going alright, could be better but could be worse. i just graduated college so i'm broke as ****. I need to find a real job soon too bad there arent many for the taking in these times
What'd you get your degree in? I'm doing business law.

Roach=noob :/

Aternyth

Premium Member
Reaction score
that's a sweet field, i was considering it. took a few law classes as electives.

however mine is in business management. what hurts me is the fact that i have no real managerial experience to put on my resume =/

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Funny. I was going to be business management and switched to business marketing. Just got my Bachelors in May. Then was going to get a dual-Masters of MBA management/ JD in law... but switched to M.B.A. with Marketing Analytics.

If you don't have experience I would strongly suggest trying to go back to school and doing an internship while you're there. That or find whatever job you can get and try to get a part-time job on the side that will build your skills and experience. Someone would probably hire you since they wouldn't have to pay you jack being part-time and all.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
O yeah, or just lie on your resume!

[Koolaid]

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Eric, what stocks are you investing in?

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm just starting out so I'm investing in a little of Bank of America. My family owns a large chunk of the company. BAC fluctuates quite a bit but it should be profitable.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
If you want some stock info go into Regn-STOCK quote.

Its a pharmiceutical company that is on the rise...

I bought them at 22.00 sold at 67 rebought at 50.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
y not invest in apple? I mean hell there like the richest company ever now right?