So diablo's really dead?

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Technically, it was thier fault for getting owned in the first place by him.

Its dog eat dog in Diablo II. It goes for everyone.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
All we really got anymore is posts by cheeze where he posts screenshot's of himself nking, and threads about Diablo being dead. cute.
Oddly enough those threads are tempting me to install D2. Haha.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Or we can do a TCP/IP set with Zy-el. A lot more harder than any Diablo II ever orchastrated.

4n0nym0us3-n00b13

Just Plain Barbaric
Reaction score
I guess that settles it then. I will get out a swifter rag and clean the dust off of my old games to find out which case is for diablo and see if my old buddies got all of my cd-keys banned or not. You know what they say... once an addict, always an addict.

What's best HCL? East or West and why? I don't do asia.. I don't have enough free time to even make it on the ladder, even if I took a week off of work I have this wierd thing where I enjoy sleep. :p

Much love, gg, and thanks for this input.

P.S. thanks for the link aswell.. I guess I'll check out blizzhackers, too. And I'll speak to the lego elves about having a diablo III come out. (terrence mckenna reference anyone? or am I getting old? :p)

L

Laharl

I'd need to get my discs back install it, get it to work properly, get the server program working and able to get me on d2maniacs, get my linux mh working...

Screw this. I'm going back to playing WoW.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
That is exactly why I have Linux AND WINDOWS running on my PCs.

L

Laharl

It comes down to WoW being a better game overall. D2 was playable for it's time but it didn't age well.