So any on here a fire mage in real life?

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
whenever i see one of these wacky gaming stories involving asian teens i automatically think "wing"

please help me :(

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
people should learn to read the License Agreement of video games before they let their children play them...

I never knew you that fire mages use gasoline lol

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought all asians were fire mages.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
i blame global warming.

100k to families effected? that sucks. then again, having ur **** burn isn't too cool either

N[U]TS

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score

ReapeR_Pwns_

Reaction score
dude....why the hell would they let a kid come to school with 1)matches 2)GASOLINE....wtf....asians...are....grrrr...i dont want to make a racist comment or nothing but seriously....**** STUPID PEOPLE....innocent ppl get hurt cuz of this ****....and it had nothing to do with the game...it was premeditated attempted murder....think on it....WoW was an excuse...a ****ing alliby...the kid and his homie were wanting to kill the other kid and obviously ****ed it up....not to mention they probably wanted to get away with it so they used to whole "videogames corrupted my stupid already ****ed up mind" scheme...dumb ****s nee to stay in prison till they can come up wit a full-proof plan next time lol

leandermx

Reaction score
how come people being so st*pid? To believe a story on the internet.
It just happened to be a young arsonist, and it happened to be a wow player, it happened to be an asian.

you are racist.

T3h Sorrow

"Best ***s on the forum"
Reaction score
you really bleeped out stupid on your own free will.

my guild and me were making fun of this, during gruul.
we didnt have gasoline for gruul but we did have 2 fire mages with ignite

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
It is a very sad story. Both the victim and perpetrator are not from affluent families, are not particularly well-educated, and didn't appear to have great prospects in Chinese society. World of Warcraft, operated by The9 (Nasdaq:NCTY) in China, and other MMOs are a great escape, as is obvious from the tens of millions of Chinese playing in these virtual worlds.
That's some awesome news network.

P

Phreek-Show

a friend of mine put a cat in a microwave once. does that count?

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
mages shouldn't use steak knives. u should have had a picture of urself pouring gasoline(or just water in one of those orange jugs) on the cat and holding a lighter in the other hand. bad-ass.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
That's what i'm gonna do to your cat, Sean. I forget it's name but he's gonna fry.
cort cut it up for me as you can see. then i made stir fry