Skullcrusher

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I'll be getting DSL soon and I'll probably be able to play in Skullcrusher without lag. What class should I make? I was thinking Priest since I don't like Druids, I've played Warriors, and I'm not slutty enough to play a paladin.

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Come on my server, Shadow Moon its where all the cool kids hang out.

dP

Member!
Reaction score
Beer $lut said:
Come on my server, Shadow Moon its where all the cool kids hang out.
That's MY Line!

Well I play on Illidan... wanna move though... but play on whatever you want... most of the BFers go on Skullcrusher...

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
blizzard is planning to add a one time character server switch, maybe we can do something with this? :)

dP

Member!
Reaction score
Andrew said:
blizzard is planning to add a one time character server switch, maybe we can do something with this? :)
Yeah, lets all move to some random Low-Pop server.

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
well, i know Aggramar is a good server because I play on it...

but I don't one of my friends would like it if you guys come to it (he kinda hates you all...) and the Alliance outnumbers the Horde 4:1, and since I'm an undead warrior, it isn't too good for me...

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
TweaK said:
Don't you think 3/4 of the people are going to do that, making it a high-pop?
Not if we strike lucky, and the population doesn't go up too much.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Andrew said:
Just make sure you dont waste it tho, do it all together to certain server and make BF clan.

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

and Twk, you maybe right, but dont you think many people will be thinkign like that? Resulting in low-pop server?

of course it will eventually turn into high-pop asthe time goes, but still, like khull said, if you strike lucky.. :D

Kaldaris

Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
N_Edd said:
Just make sure you dont waste it tho, do it all together to certain server and make BF clan.

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

and Twk, you maybe right, but dont you think many people will be thinkign like that? Resulting in low-pop server?

of course it will eventually turn into high-pop asthe time goes, but still, like khull said, if you strike lucky.. :D

Or you can wait two weeks to switch

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Jenny said:
I'll be getting DSL soon and I'll probably be able to play in Skullcrusher without lag. What class should I make? I was thinking Priest since I don't like Druids, I've played Warriors, and I'm not slutty enough to play a paladin.
Jen, we need Priests so go on and have a blast. Messege me in-game or one of the officers (Khull being one) so we can let you in.

PS because you are so cool, the level restriction wont apply for you.

~Teh Grammar Knight

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Samsara said:
Jen, we need Priests so go on and have a blast. Messege me in-game or one of the officers (Khull being one) so we can let you in.

PS because you are so cool, the level restriction wont apply for you.

~Teh Grammar Knight
There's a level restriction?.. never knew lol.. did I even meat it then when I joined? ~.~