Simpsons Trivia

a1steaksauce

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what episode does bart say "yellow matter custard oozeing from a dead dogs eye".this is an episode i have only seen like twice.i also like when Homers says if bart can be el barto i shall be el homo.lol

FakeNameHere

Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
OH YEAH???what is bart's LOCKER NUMBER??? ohhhh you suck

ok fine: if you take the alphabet and turn each letter into numbers, (a1 b2) then its "girls" backwards. OHHHH YOU SUCK

a1steaksauce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
19121897 thats alotta locker,can ne 1 awnser mine?

PunkGo

Member!
Reaction score
bah...i know which episode ur talking about....he paints it purple....lisa is with him when he does it...and a spanish homosixual comes and says.....Oh I wish i had ur courage......but i dont remember what else happens/....like the plot;

FakeNameHere

Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
haha i have the video. lisa grows a giant tomato for a science project. after forgeting a book at the end of schoo. she asks bart to hold it. as you expect he sees skinner tying his shoe with full butt out. he chucks it and lisa is down a project. she then buys a hamster and does reasearch called "is my brother dumber then a hamster?". she does tests such as reaching a cupcake on a book shelf and having a cupcake hooked up to a electric shocker. resulting him to go to traumas everytime he sees one.

PunkGo

Member!
Reaction score
bah dunno wife's name but

2nd one Piear err someything like that...he was a frenchie

PunkGo

Member!
Reaction score
yes, yes we do....bah iuno his name...they were at a steak house that Dr. Hibert half-owned i believe....and homer was about to order the biggest steak then the trucker said thats not for u, then homer challenged..he alrdy ate a whole lamb but still won and died of food poisioning errr something...the trucker called homer greenhorns err something...the shipment they delived was like artichokes err something then they discovered the secret trucker thing..

ok, what does Ned call his grill?

bart

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.simpson.com
he acerdenterly drop out of a plane in to a rose bush and then swing on a close line and landing on one knee infront of marge with 12 red roses in his arms

Name 3 diferent countries that the simpsons have been in