Sigh so when is it coming

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
That's why I'll buy a laptop covering the reqs and twice as great reqs

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Its blizzard. They have and probably will think of those that don't have the super high end computers. Settings can be lowered so people can play.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
Its blizzard. They have and probably will think of those that don't have the super high end computers. Settings can be lowered so people can play.
are u saying koreans can't afford good computers? :)

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Blizzard likes making their games compatible for everyone so they have no reason not to buy it.

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
And it generates more sales probably.

Either that, or that just can't make a game w/ super awesome graphics, but gameplay is the only that that matters.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
WoW had a huge range of what the graphics looked like from absolute minimum to maximum. Its likely SC2 will be the same.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
I really like the graphics and I see some twilight terrain maps that are also very cool. The better graphics started with war3, then WoW and yeah now the SCII graphics are more like these 2 games and better. I like that they use the same graphic style.

Raizeen

Member!
Reaction score
all blizzs game suck ass when it come to graphics if you somehow think it looks good you dont know **** about it and sc2 isint a top notch game or anywhere near it anyone with a average comp will be able to run it and if you compare this to c&c3 your a joke and a idiot tbh

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Blizzard might not go for super high end graphics, but they do well in art and atmosphere.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Im getting SC2 when it comes out though Im gonna have to wait afew months afterwards to get a computer that will play it.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
**** low end pc's i want to a game that requires a dual core cpu and 1gb of video memory!

L

Laharl

Blizzard fails at lore, a huge part of the "atmosphere". Then again, they also fail at releasing things in a timely and reasonably quick manner.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Blizzards lore is fine if not interesting, you're just looking to push the new games.

L

Laharl

Actually, anyone will tell you that I typically hate new games.

And look at Warcraft lore. It's been raped many, many times. Learn how to be consistent Blizzard.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
MT, you hate everything. Hush your mouth.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
**** low end pc's i want to a game that requires a dual core cpu and 1gb of video memory!
1gb is too much man. I mean if they will make the game with even more incredible effects it's ok, what's your video memory?