Should i get halo 4 pc?

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
is it a fun good game? does it lag a lot? is it good for its price? what are some of the game types? it seems like UT2003 to me

ApocalypseCOW

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by uFOO
is it a fun good game? does it lag a lot? is it good for its price? what are some of the game types? it seems like UT2003 to me

ut is more insane

yes halo lags alot unless u got a good comp
( lags on: 1 gig ram 9600 radeon pro 128 mb vid card 1.6 Ghz)

game type: slayer, oddball, team slayer, ctf.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Try the demo. I've got a fairly decent computer (1.5Ghz, Geforce fX 5200, 512MB RAM) and the game seems to play fine with low settings. I wouldn't buy it though... I'd need a better graphics card first.

fuzzo

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what u mean it lags if, i was playing on the clan server im in and y ping is 34, and if im taliking about something differnt then youm im srry :p.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by fuzzo
what u mean it lags if, i was playing on the clan server im in and y ping is 34, and if im taliking about something differnt then youm im srry :p.
It depends on the connection that the server is hosted on. Dedicated is always faster also.

However, you are wrong in one respect, Halo is not optimized for the internet. Host a game over LAN and the server host will always win. This game *might* have better netcode than C&C:Renegade, but who knows, I might be giving halo more credit than it deserves.

3vil-1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gameNhang.tk
I would suggest getting it, it's pretty good for the money, unless you want to wait for halo 2 of course;). i run 2.6 ghz 1gig of ram and ati radeon 9600 pro 256 mb of ddr and i can play halo fine at all graphic settings maxed, and my ping is around 30 when i play. if you have a good computer, buy it or wait for #2, if ur computer sucks, screw it.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
where is the demo at?

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
all over the place.

id get halo for PC just for the sake that you can say you bought it and actually tried it. because playing halo online in my opinion is becoming a big craze.

or you could wait for halo 2..

its not like UT 2003 much (UT2003 blowed btw, original UT owned)

the pirce is decent

i dont see too much lag, just need a good server.

weiner_hat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by fuzzo
ive gotten ping as low as 16 before dont tell me it lags.