"Server Change"

z_XtremE_z

Member!
Reaction score
Isn't blizzard implanting a 1 time server change? can any1 give more info?

dP

Member!
Reaction score
That's all they said I think... they're thinking about it... no info yet...

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
When someone sees this in print written by a blizzard employee please tell me. If i can level an undead rogue on another server, move me ne one to skullcrusher and move my unead rogue to where my nightelf was than i can be horde.

ThRaShEd

Member!
Reaction score
that would b awesome

hmmm to bad all my friends on diff servers are horde :( so i cant switch to alliance on theirs or id still be with out them *ponders to himself what to do..*

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Beer $lut said:
When someone sees this in print written by a blizzard employee please tell me. If i can level an undead rogue on another server, move me ne one to skullcrusher and move my unead rogue to where my nightelf was than i can be horde.
i have a feeling it is a ONE time switch, meaning you can only move one character.

-=@Driphter@=-

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.beef4kids.com
Beer $lut said:
2. If it's true that the server problems are related to the overwhelming number of players, why was no effort made to better distribute players evenly across realms, or allow players and guilds to transfer to less populated servers?

We actually did have a number of checks in place at launch to distribute players as evenly as possible across realms. When a new account logged in, the game would ask what realm rule set and time zone the player preferred, and then it would suggest the realm with the lowest population that matched the selected preferences. That said, we're definitely working on resolving the overpopulation problems that ended up occurring on some realms despite our preventative measures. A realm-transfer option that would allow players to move from their high-population realm to one with a low population is one of the things we’re investigating. We’re exploring this option fully and hope to be able to communicate more detailed information about it to our customers in the coming weeks.
Quoted from Penny-Arcade.