Sensitivity?

MaJiKaL NoOb

Reaction score
:p

Mine is 3.5

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
just dont see how you can hit with low sensitivity =/ im fine with 9.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
id say 12. because you can get a stedy aim but with goo d reactions, you cant even move if you have 3 O_O;

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Been bouncing mine around lately, it now seems to rest smoothly at 1.4, getting tons of HS with it :D

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sensitivity doesn't have anything to do with aim as long as you can hold your mouse steady and move it right. If you want to have fun set it to 1000. :) I use about 6 most of the time, I just like being able to aim long distances, but still have it fast enough for close range without moving the mouse a lot.

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
you won't see many if any cal-m's using sensitivty lower than about 5.

I use 1

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Snagg said:
you won't see many if any cal-m's using sensitivty lower than about 5.

I use 1
to me, saying that is like saying 300 apm = pro gamer player, which isnt really true.

True_Power

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
When I played with my old trackball mouse, I would need to turn the sensitivity up to like 7-9 but since I switched to a Logitech optical mouse, I've had to bring it down all the way to less than three. The change was so unsettling because with my original, i would not be able to aim at all. I guess the only way to get myself using high sensitivities with an optical mouse would be to just keep playing with it....

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Your mouse sensitivity depends on your Windows sensitivity, so you it'll always change based on what computer you're using. I use a sensitivity of about 4 (CSS keeps changing it to like 4.744 or something), but mouse acceleration seems to be on. I should disable it... for anyone else who wants to disable mouse acceleration (which, as a matter of fact, is still on a bit even when it is disabled in Windows), add the commands -nomaccel and -noforcemparms to your icon's target line or your game's launch options.

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
proboards19.rockreborn.com
Yeah, just keep playing around with the sensitivity, and keep practicing with that opti. mouse, I had a trackball too, i was pretty leet with it as well, but the change took some time.

I changed my sensitivity to 5.344 and it seems pretty good, been landing some pretty BS shots all day, that was before the connection error problem =(

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Snagg said:
What's apm?
well apm = actions per min, 300 apm basically means average of 300 clicks per min in games like warcraft/starcraft

meh, I chagned mine to 4, 3 was way to low for me, 3.5~4 seems good for meh mouse, got dozens of hs in headshot server with it :p